TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:54 AM

Depends used or new?
Open or Stock class?
Nelson based or Sniper based? (Single tube or stacked tube)

Personally I think if its your first pump open class is a bits easier to jump into. And MY preference in pumps has always been the Nelson based guns for there Smaller profile and Standard Auto-trigger (hold trigger and it fires on every pump stroke). They also tend to be more efficient markers on Air, But these all come at the cost of the smoother pump strokes found on sniper based guns. Good new options in your price range for Nelson's are Empire Traccer, Tippmann SL-68II. Or used CCI Phantoms.

Alternatly some good Sniper based pumps new are 2011 Azodin Kaos Pump II, or used Auto Cocker trilogies with pump kits. These will both be FAR GOOD smooth shooting guns but DON'T have Autotrigger and have larger profiles. Offten though most tend to prefer these style of pumps.
AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Yeah it really depends on what you're looking for. Sheridan/sniper based or nelson based? For nelson based, you cant really go wrong with a phantom or Empire Trracer. They don't make the SL-68II anymore so thats kinda out of the picture, unlesd you go used, but its nothing entirely special.
For a sniper based pump, you'd have to go used for the Autococker pumps, or an autococker and then pump it yourself. I personally use the Azodin Kaos Pump II, which has been an excellent preformer, and it's under 200 dollars. Comes with great features for a low price, and, if paintballgateway is still on its azodin sale, you can get one for 120 instead of its usual 180 price.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#4 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

Sniper <click here>

nothing get's as simple as a Basic sniper.

#5 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

Used Trilogy with a pump kit. It will only cost about $100, and pretty much kicks the crap out of the KPs

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users