• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lennyahan95

lennyahan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

Sorry about "this thread" again but I just cant decide. I can use anything really, but would like to have a macro switch, on/off asa, a gun with a reg I can service at home without any special tools. Im only looking for new guns just incase anything happens that i can't fix i want to be able to have a warrenty. If I get the pmr ill be getting a new asa and a new barrel for it. What do you guys think that i should get? Im open to anything just no used and nothing over $350. Thanks for the help!
If ur under 18 and buy all ur gear add this to ur sig

#2 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

I'd say the rail going off what you said. I owned an extcy and my experience with it was horrible, and I've heard of a few other people having trouble with it too. IIRC the rail has a micro switch trigger, which works really really well considering the price bracket it's in. The rail shoots more smoothly and quietly than the extcy as well, and even though the extcy has an aluminum feedneck I hated mine because it did not fit well within the gun itself so the whole feedneck would turn to the left mid-game. The rail's feedneck is solid. Also, if you went with a new mini and wanted to have an on/off ASA you would end up spending more than 350. Some people also hate the mini's trigger, but I can't speak on that because I own an Axe. Outside of those three I don't have experience with guns in that price range for new. However, you may want to open your mind to used guns. You can go through reputable companies such as TradeMyGun.com which will sell guns with an honest rating on their condition. I bought my Axe through them and it ended up being a non used one that I got for 340, the box had just been opened so it wasn't officially "new". They also carry eteks, droids, and other mid-range guns which you could get with your budget.

#3 lennyahan95

lennyahan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

Thanks, but i really want to get a new gun cause im still kinda new to the sport and if i make a mistake on something when im fixing it, i want there to be a warrenty. Does anyone else have something to say about what i should do? How do the pmr and the extcy compare preformance wise?
If ur under 18 and buy all ur gear add this to ur sig

#4 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:41 AM

Thanks, but i really want to get a new gun cause im still kinda new to the sport and if i make a mistake on something when im fixing it, i want there to be a warrenty. Does anyone else have something to say about what i should do? How do the pmr and the extcy compare preformance wise?

Extcy is a bit more efficient. They are pretty similar in the way they shoot, but I think the rail's trigger is way better than the extcy's because of the way it is shaped. Because of the way paintball guns work, one isn't more accurate than the other and they are both going to shoot the same distance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users