2 replies to this topic

#1 fatty in blue

fatty in blue

the worst day paintballing is better then the best day at school

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

i herd that there is a qev for the invert mini? is there actualy one?
i have an invert mini with virtue board and cp rake trigger. i also have a new designs v2 bolt and spring kit but i didnt like it. it was loud and not at all air conservativ. i took it out
i was wondering what are your recamended settings for my set up w/ and w/o the new designs bolt?
i really need your help with this i am only getting a halo hopper and 3 pods on a 68/45 filled to 3k psi. i am running the default settings on the virtue. wich is 14 open dwell and 18 closing dwell and a mrof set at 10.5 bps in strait semi. shooting at 270 fps (that is for the fps the field allows) what should i have my reg psi set to. just the genrole sett up of a mini

-Sam Alter
<SPAN style="COLOR: #ff0000"><DIV align=center><B><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Microsoft Sans Serif"><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Microsoft Sans Serif"><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000">team Money $hoT
We would like to thank our sponsors
[URL="

#2 Boyd

Boyd

My life is one giant *facepalm*.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:56 AM

your gauge should say about 200, you could try lowering it a bit. But that weird, my mini gets at least a Vlocity and 5 pods.

QUOTE (idontwalk @ May 15 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Take a shit in the bitches living room with a note saying "get the guns back or it happens again". Cause after all, who wants to clean up a pile of shit in the middle of their living room...twice.

#3 fatty in blue

fatty in blue

the worst day paintballing is better then the best day at school

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:56 AM

but what is your dwell set at and what kind of bolt do you have?
<SPAN style="COLOR: #ff0000"><DIV align=center><B><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Microsoft Sans Serif"><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Microsoft Sans Serif"><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000">team Money $hoT
We would like to thank our sponsors
[URL="

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users