#1 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,664 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0NtVZuiJ0

One of my personal friends has helped to establish a charity organization to help raise money for breast cancer research. He is trying to get the paintball community behind him. Currently they have designed these pink wristbands and a custom pink headband with their logo. Wristbands are selling for $5 and sandana style headbands for $20 If you are really interested they are also working on a custom Ballers for Boobies jersey which will be released at a later date.

Ballers for Boobies FB Page

Please swing by and show them some love! Like it up to help grow the page and show that the paintball community is passionate about giving back! Also, if your really interested in helping out and showing your support their page will give you more information on how to purchase Ballers For Boobies gear as well as how you can get in on the custom jersey!

Where to buy BFB Gear! PaintballWizard.com

Thanks again guys!!!

Edited by bigx, 28 March 2013 - 11:09 AM.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#2 GoG-eXTCy

GoG-eXTCy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

Good idea! My aunt had breast cancer... :(
Been Playing Paintball for 2 years.... Also recommend me a New Gun For Under $275!

#3 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,664 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

Good idea! My aunt had breast cancer... :(

It's a non profit organization, and all proceeds go towards a cure!

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#4 Ben-SFAPB

Ben-SFAPB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

I can't wait to see the jersey. I've been wanting a pink jersey for some time now and this would be perfect.

Also, you might take a look at something as simple as pink vinyl decals for hoppers.
Posted Image
SFA Paintball is proudly sponsored by DefiantPb.com
My Feedback Here

#5 LPill504

LPill504

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

I love this ! I know many people with breast cancer and my mother's best friend is going through her second chemo treatment now. I have already ordered the KM Breast caner awareness wrap for all my hoppers! I really support the cause and I can't wait to see the jersey !! Keep it up bud.
Posted Image

#6 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,664 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

I love this ! I know many people with breast cancer and my mother's best friend is going through her second chemo treatment now. I have already ordered the KM Breast caner awareness wrap for all my hoppers! I really support the cause and I can't wait to see the jersey !! Keep it up bud.

My friend had the idea and cofounded the charity with some friends! I'm just trying to get it some more attention! I want to try and help any way I can!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users