• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 weiss1172

weiss1172

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

Hey guys I just got an sp1 for free. My question is I tried to change the firing modes on the marker following the instructions and all I get is multiple blinks, i counted something like 20-25 blinks is this normal and the serial number on the marker is 000600 thanks in advance.

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,935 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hey guys I just got an sp1 for free. My question is I tried to change the firing modes on the marker following the instructions and all I get is multiple blinks, i counted something like 20-25 blinks is this normal and the serial number on the marker is 000600 thanks in advance.

You should just have to press the power button once while the gun is on to change modes. The light blinks different speeds to indicate which mode youre in. After turning it on it will be on semi, then 3-shot burst, then full auto every time you press the button.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 28 March 2013 - 05:46 PM.

#3 weiss1172

weiss1172

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

I have done that and nothing happens, I have tried to do the battery thing while pulling the trigger and that's when I get those multiple blinks.

Thanks for the fast reply.

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,935 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

I have done that and nothing happens, I have tried to do the battery thing while pulling the trigger and that's when I get those multiple blinks.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Battery thing? Do you have the blackheart board?

#5 weiss1172

weiss1172

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

I have installed 3 brand new battery's and no on the blackboard

#6 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

If it's an extremely early production SP1, it may have an SOB board. (semi-only board)
Does the gun stay in semi, no matter how you try to adjust the board?

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#7 weiss1172

weiss1172

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

If it's an extremely early production SP1, it may have an SOB board. (semi-only board)
Does the gun stay in semi, no matter how you try to adjust the board?

Yes it does! If I'm reading the production numbers on the trigger frame its #600 of however many they made. What is extremely early? How do I find out if its an early model. Thanks for the input.

#8 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:45 AM

My guess is that you have an SP1 that was produced fairly early on. There's not exactly any distinguishing differences between the early/later production SP1's except for the board.

The gun will shoot fine with the SOB board, but if you want the select fire board, you could probably get one from GoG.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#9 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

First, you must make sure the right fire mode is selected. It may be in tourney lock semi. With the marker turned off, detach the battery. Then hold the TRIGGER while reattaching the BATTERY. The power button should flash a certain amount of flashes. If you are unhappy with the setting it is at, simply repeat the trigger detach procedure until the correct number of flashes is displayed.

If you have the old 2007 board i forget which one is which but you will have two options:
1 flash - tourney lock semi only

2 flashes - Select fire

If you have a later board there will be four options:

1. Select fire

2 flashes - PSP ramp

3 flashes - tourney lock semi

4 flashes - Billy ball.

Hope this helps. Pm me if you have any more issues.

P.S. if you have the older boards, GOG will update it for free.Just ask them if you can get your board reflashed.

Edited by Danny D, 31 March 2013 - 12:44 PM.

#10 weiss1172

weiss1172

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

I'll try that when I get home. I called gog and left a message on Thursday and no one has called back I'll try again on Tuesday. The funny thing is my friend bought it back in 2010, but anyway ill try it out and post the results later today. Thanks for all of the help guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users