Photo

I don't want to play another fucking team sport, dad.

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

God damn, you people are so defensive about your sexuality, regardless of its relevance.

Nice comment Antonious. Does it come in hetero? :P

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#52 Blade of grass

Blade of grass

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

God damn, you people are so defensive about your sexuality, regardless of its relevance.

:tup: Why do we all seem to care about the sexuality of others?

all my legos are stored at my parents hose... so that wont be happening....

48fhih.png

#53 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,751 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

I fight and it is not s%$t it is way more legit than most other martial arts I used to take taekwondo and went to a couple judo classes and trust me it will teach you to fight the best and is very good cardio and also tell your dad that playing another sport will interfere with wrestling

How is it way more "legit" than other martial arts, when it is a conglomerate of said martial arts that it is better than?

Because it is Tall he doesn't have to explain himself he takes Taekwondo! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
109.gif

#54 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,350 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

I fight and it is not s%$t it is way more legit than most other martial arts I used to take taekwondo and went to a couple judo classes and trust me it will teach you to fight the best and is very good cardio and also tell your dad that playing another sport will interfere with wrestling

How is it way more "legit" than other martial arts, when it is a conglomerate of said martial arts that it is better than?

Because it is Tall he doesn't have to explain himself he takes Taekwondo! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

He does. I demand answers!

Edited by tallsmallboy44, 22 April 2013 - 10:04 PM.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#55 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,751 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:23 PM

Posted Image
109.gif

#56 IPlaySoccer

IPlaySoccer

Resident Chelsea fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

Posted Image

I can be a bit of a smartass and even an a-hole. Please bear with me.

9ca1b1c13c8d04ea.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users