24 replies to this topic

#1 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

Do you think that the SP Vibe would be a first gun?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#2 Genetic Cowlick

Genetic Cowlick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

It is a good gun i just havent had any good experience with it. The one day i used it it shot really well smooth. The 11 bps kinda sucks but i mean if you're playing rec ball who cares. Just a warning since you are buying used any repairs can be costly
but....
GET THE GUN HONESTLY PROBABLY JIZZED IN MY PANTS FIRST TIME I SHOT IT
yeah its your choice though
it's plain durex lube that i've got... i've just split up with my girlfreind so im not going to be using it for anything else... i'ts a blowback marker?

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

It's a great first gun, and they're going pretty cheap right now. Id prefer a brand new gun such as an extcy, but im a whore.
"Do as I say, not as I do"

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#4 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

so for $80 refurbed from punisherspb it is a very good deal. also what do you guys think about the disruptive paintball pants?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#5 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

so for $80 refurbed from punisherspb it is a very good deal. also what do you guys think about the disruptive paintball pants?

Great pants for the price. Very tough, and very light, and very breathable. Not as much hip protection as most pants however, but everything else is very high quality and durable. Disruptive is based in Arizona, and as such the players need a pant that is durable yet breathable, and light so the rough rocky and dusty terrain of Arizona does not slow us down. Knee padding will keep you protected, and the mesh on multiple points will keep you cool. The stretch points make sure they move with you and not against you, and the multiple points of adjustment ensure that you have a perfect custom fit, from waist adjustment to ankle cuffs, they have it all. The inner basketball shorts also contribute to breathability, and the zippered pockets and squeegee pockets make sure you arrive on the field always prepared, and your stuff protected and secure.
There is a pod loop on the back for those days where you really don't need much more than an extra pod, but in all honesty, holds pods just about as well as the 'extra' pod loops on pod packs, and has a decently good chance of falling out if you play hard and dive often.

The unique white diamond stitching keeps these pants durable, while keeping them hella stylish and unique on the field.
Here's a link:
Disruptive Gen 2 Pants

#6 Genetic Cowlick

Genetic Cowlick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

....someone likes disruptive
it's plain durex lube that i've got... i've just split up with my girlfreind so im not going to be using it for anything else... i'ts a blowback marker?

#7 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

ok. so i am gonna get the disruptive pants. but what about the vibe. is it a good gun for that price?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#8 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

ok. so i am gonna get the disruptive pants. but what about the vibe. is it a good gun for that price?

The Vibe is a great gun, especially at that price. Given that the GoG eNVy, which is a newer model of the same gun, is the top marker in the under $200 price range, getting one for $80 is amazing, and you should jump on it as soon as you can.

#9 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

thanks orange chicken. I am gonna get the vibe. What barrel would u reccomend for it? preferrably 2 piece and under $50
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#10 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

thanks orange chicken. I am gonna get the vibe. What barrel would u reccomend for it? preferrably 2 piece and under $50

You don't necessarily need a new barrel. It will not improve accuracy, only assist you in possibly aiming due to length, efficiency if it really matters, and sound signature. That being said, here is the top barrel I recommend.
Disruptive 2-Piece barrel.
They come in a good, 6-micron hone finish on the inside, and come in tighter bores due to the industry reducing the size of paintballs. The barrels come with a great 6-7 inch control bore, which is more than many barrels out there. There are four rows of stepped porting at the tip, going all the way down. The stepped porting allows more consistent airflow out of the barrel, and the large amount ensures a very quiet sound signature.
The Disruptive two piece barrels come in two types, the original classic 2-piece and the Deathtouch barrel, which edges at 60$
The main difference is that the backs on the Deathtouch are dual male, which means that the tip goes over instead of inside the barrel back, allowing increased control bore length.
Link:
Disruptive 2-Piece barrel

Also, they are normally $55.00, but there is a sale going on due to the release of the Deathtouch Barrel, and they are going for your requested $50.00.

#11 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

You don't necessarily need a new barrel. It will not improve accuracy, only assist you in possibly aiming due to length, efficiency if it really matters, and sound signature. That being said, here is the top barrel I recommend.
Disruptive 2-Piece barrel.
They come in a good, 6-micron hone finish on the inside, and come in tighter bores due to the industry reducing the size of paintballs. The barrels come with a great 6-7 inch control bore, which is more than many barrels out there. There are four rows of stepped porting at the tip, going all the way down. The stepped porting allows more consistent airflow out of the barrel, and the large amount ensures a very quiet sound signature.
The Disruptive two piece barrels come in two types, the original classic 2-piece and the Deathtouch barrel, which edges at 60$
The main difference is that the backs on the Deathtouch are dual male, which means that the tip goes over instead of inside the barrel back, allowing increased control bore length.
Link:
Disruptive 2-Piece barrel

Also, they are normally $55.00, but there is a sale going on due to the release of the Deathtouch Barrel, and they are going for your requested $50.00.

But there isnt an ion threaded disruptive barrel. and isnt the vibe ion threaded?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#12 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

Oh shoot thats right. I always forget about that. Later I gotta bug Ryan Lovato about making them again in Ion threads. Well Custom products are great too. Not as much porting, but still great.

#13 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

Oh shoot thats right. I always forget about that. Later I gotta bug Ryan Lovato about making them again in Ion threads. Well Custom products are great too. Not as much porting, but still great.

do you know if there is any backs on the market that would fit the disruptive barrel tip so i could get an autococker back later?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#14 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

Ill ask, but I really doubt it. Im pretty sure they're proprietary. You could try getting away with a techt converter, but its not really worth it at that point. Also, as far as I know, the 2 piece are just going down in price permenantly.

#15 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

Ill ask, but I really doubt it. Im pretty sure they're proprietary. You could try getting away with a techt converter, but its not really worth it at that point. Also, as far as I know, the 2 piece are just going down in price permenantly.

what about the lapco barrel adapter?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#16 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

That could do as well. Either you go with disruptive and an adapter or you go with a CP barrel.

#17 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

That could do as well. Either you go with disruptive and an adapter or you go with a CP barrel.

ok, so what is the difference between the death touch and the balence? also, should i upgrade the asa and the feedneck and possibly the reg?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#18 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

ok, so what is the difference between the death touch and the balence? also, should i upgrade the asa and the feedneck and possibly the reg?

NOT the reg. Its a luxe reg in there - one of the best. The asa and feedneck are your choice, but I have had no issues with the stock ones. Does not need to be upgraded, totally preference.

#19 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

The difference is that the death touch has a longer barrel back because the back goes into the tip. The balance barrel has the tip go into the back, resulting in a shorter barrel back.
Dont upgrade anything really. The regulator is the same one on the Luxe, so I wouldnt worry about that. You could get a new asa, but its not necessary, and, although the feedneck is dogshit, it shouldnt break, although it could be replaced by a trinity one. I wouldnt upgrade anything on it yet.

#20 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

ok. does the 09 OOPS asa have a straight fitting or a 90 degree fitting?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#21 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

what aftermarket feednecks will fit on the vibe?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#22 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

what aftermarket feednecks will fit on the vibe?

The only one I know of is the trinity feedneck, in which they have one for the vibe, which is the same as the enmey and G1.

#23 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

ok. thanks so much orange chicken. i'm gettin the disruptive pants and jersey, plus the disruptive tourny gloves, and the disruptive death touch barrel, the vibe, empire 68/4500, dye 2013 headwrap, lapco adapter, hk barrel sock, some hater sauce, proto gun bag, nxe 4 pod pack, exalt barrel maid, and i have a pair of profilers, and a spyder fasta 18v lcd.
What do you think?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#24 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:16 PM

I would change the hater sauce to something else, because hater sauce is bad, but other than that, all you need to do is unpackage and play!

#25 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

I would change the hater sauce to something else, because hater sauce is bad, but other than that, all you need to do is unpackage and play!

ok. thanks. :)
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users