• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

Recieved the infamous bolt yesterday. 2 weird things are happening. I know it is the bolt since when i install my boss bolt v2, there are zero problems.

1. Pressure is at 150, dwell is at 5. THere is A LOT of blow back. With the two ball in the feed neck test, the top ball will shoot out of the feed neck at least 6 feet.

2.When i use the large rear oring for extremely brittle paint, the gun does not even cycle. The pressure would be at 150, dwell at 10ms, using long spring, and when i press the trigger, all i hear is a louder than normal solenoid click when there is air inside the axe. Something very strange is happening so please help me.

#2 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

Recieved the infamous bolt yesterday. 2 weird things are happening. I know it is the bolt since when i install my boss bolt v2, there are zero problems.

1. Pressure is at 150, dwell is at 5. THere is A LOT of blow back. With the two ball in the feed neck test, the top ball will shoot out of the feed neck at least 6 feet.

2.When i use the large rear oring for extremely brittle paint, the gun does not even cycle. The pressure would be at 150, dwell at 10ms, using long spring, and when i press the trigger, all i hear is a louder than normal solenoid click when there is air inside the axe. Something very strange is happening so please help me.

theres another post already like this. infamous bolt is bad, and you should feel bad. dont bother upgrading bolts, doesnt do much. sell the infamous bolt if you can. use stock and sell the boss, or use the boss and dont upgrade any more internals, besides maybe a redline if you dont have one/are interested in one.

theres another post already like this. infamous bolt is bad, and you should feel bad. dont bother upgrading bolts, doesnt do much. sell the infamous bolt if you can. use stock and sell the boss, or use the boss and dont upgrade any more internals, besides maybe a redline if you dont have one/are interested in one.

lol i didnt realize you were the same guy

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,066 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

dont bother upgrading bolts, doesnt do much. sell the infamous bolt if you can. use stock and sell the boss, or use the boss and dont upgrade any more internals,
The Boss and Lurker bolts contribute to a HUGE efficiency gain and makes the marker smoother and quieter.

besides maybe a redline if you dont have one/are interested in one.
I'd get a new trigger and boss bolt over a Redline.

#4 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

dont bother upgrading bolts, doesnt do much. sell the infamous bolt if you can. use stock and sell the boss, or use the boss and dont upgrade any more internals,
The Boss and Lurker bolts contribute to a HUGE efficiency gain and makes the marker smoother and quieter.

besides maybe a redline if you dont have one/are interested in one.
I'd get a new trigger and boss bolt over a Redline.

meh, efficiency shmeficciency, if i can shoot 6 pods im happy. and why change the trigger on the axe? its just fine

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,066 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

Because with a Critical trigger it shoots like hot sex.

#6 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

fair enough. how much do those cost? for more than 25 i dont think it would be worth it since the stock is great. just my opinion

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users