• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wallens05

Wallens05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

Hey what's up guy names steven live in Columbus ohio used to play about 7 years ago but stopped then told my self I wanted to play again with more seriousness get on a team and son tourneys and so forth.

Right now I'm setting up my equipment looking into a GoG envy or a used high end but not sure just getting equipped can't wait to get back on the field hope to get to know and meet some of you on the field.

#2 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:00 PM

Welcome!

if your looking for a used high-end look into older Egos(like ego 6 or ego 7. or Dye Matrix 7's)

I will take a old high-end over a new low/mid-end... for what you get it's just a much wiser choice.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me about anything.

#3 SAHeatpb

SAHeatpb

Yeah let's go with this

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

Welcome to the Techpb forums and if you want some more your local paintball help this might do the trick.
http://www.techpb.co...hp?showforum=75

#4 Wallens05

Wallens05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

Yea I like the egos a lot but haven't shot one was looking also at the DP G4 or g5 I just heard the G4 leaks like crazy

Thanks for the link as well

Steven

Edited by Wallens05, 06 April 2013 - 11:41 PM.

#5 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:09 AM

G4 = G5 with no macroline.

If your looking for a very solid marker in this price range, honestly look into wither a planet eclipse Etha or a Tippmann Crossover... Both those guns are rock solid shooters.

#6 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

hey bro, welcome to techpb! i too was new here not long ago. if you are already looking into the envy, you can get a used smart parts vibe for $80 from punisherspb.com, which is the envy without eye cutouts on the breech. you can upgrade it with the blackheart board for $100 or maybe less and have a phenomenal shooter for less than 200 and i would also reccomend getting the cp one peice barrel for 30 because the stock vibe barrel isnt that amazing. i can see the reason why you would buy a used supergun now, but if you think about it, no matter if it is a dm12, you will always want to upgrade. so you may as well get a semi beginner gun in the vibe, even though with the blackheart board it beats out most sub 300 dollar guns.
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users