#1 sk8np8nt

sk8np8nt

~Snake Eater~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

Hey, my name is Steven
Im an 18 year old player from Aurora Illinois and I'm looking for some ballers that have the want to actively play ball recreationally and play in tournaments as the group continues to grow skill and player wise.
I dont wanna call this a team yet, because I don't know what to expect from this, I'm really just trying to network players with other local ballers so we can all grow from new interaction with different
Players from all over Illinois. I'd Love to get an open practice meet up going ASAP so if you'd be interested I plan on hosting one at either Paintball Xplosion or Fox when the airball fields open up.
Let me know below if your a player that would be interested in this, And then State your location, experience level and age for possible inquiries as the thread grows.
thank you.
Ive Returned to paintball :D no need for applause

#2 kornerkutz

kornerkutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hassan Najfi, I live in schaumburg il, I go to PB explosion n I'm 14.

#3 D_B

D_B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

Dylan 17 been playing about 4 years plat at Paintball explosion strated doing tourneys this year hmu if you plan on playing at pbx anytime soon

#4 the tagger

the tagger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

my name is kaleil but people call me ko for short im 12 1 year of experience in north Chicago

also I play at pb explosion

#5 sk8np8nt

sk8np8nt

~Snake Eater~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

thinking of planning an open practice for everybody thats trying to tag along at pb explosion maybe next weekend or the one after, comment if youd show up ready to play.
Ive Returned to paintball :D no need for applause

#6 the tagger

the tagger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

that's awesome im going any way so that's good my number is 1773 905 2566 this is my number not any one elses. tell me what week exactly and ill be there.

#7 the tagger

the tagger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

if I make the team I will need transportation to some games at fox pb or the one in Joliet cuz I live in north Chicago so the closest would be O'Hare paintball

#8 Bl4ckDyn4m1t3

Bl4ckDyn4m1t3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:55 PM

Hey man,
I've been looking for some guys to ball with over the summer. I'm 18, been playing for ~2 years, and usually try to get out to PB Explosion as often as possible, but could make it pretty much anywhere if it was necessary. I'm only around in the summer though, because I'm back from college until the fall. Still, it'd be cool to practice with some guys instead of running solo every time, and I could definitely use some practice.

My name's Ryan BTW. PM me if you're going to PBX anytime soon, I'll be there for the nuketown opening, maybe that thursday, then down at CPX for Living Legends that next weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users