8 replies to this topic

#1 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:06 PM

:angry: :angry: :angry: :tdn: :tdn: So I get on never read rules before do to I have always preferd pbnation instead of techpb.Now starting out I never came to tech do to I heard their mods are complete uterless pieces of.......Now my paintball buddies did not lie when they said that.I was in chat and said haaa gaayyyyyyyy which probably was not smart at all.....Now he just instantly bans me no kick nothing.He said that I would be unbanned on the 8th of April and yet I;m still here on the 10th of April almost 11th and still banned!Pbnation does not even come close to the bag that banned me at all!Nor am I pleased that he feels I should sit here and wait while he sits there and twiddles his thumbs spending his life on techpb!I would love to get this problem solved if anone could help me that is not over abusive of the power they have and are not complete bags I would appricate it if you would helo me thanks.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#2 LikeACheeseStick

LikeACheeseStick

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

First off, it's not my duty to make sure bans are cleared when they should be. You got me there, and I will be clearing your ban.

Otherwise, I'm not going to start a keyboard war and point fingers at who did what - because I know what I said and if I recall correctly there was a very clear understanding that you understood you broke rules and there are consequences for breaking rules.

"They found me in an alley way, trying to re-enter the Earths' atmosphere in an old refrigerator box."

#3 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

First off, it's not my duty to make sure bans are cleared when they should be. You got me there, and I will be clearing your ban.

Otherwise, I'm not going to start a keyboard war and point fingers at who did what - because I know what I said and if I recall correctly there was a very clear understanding that you understood you broke rules and there are consequences for breaking rules.

Thanks!

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#4 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,931 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

never read rules before

Posted Image

#5 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

its my job to clear the bans... i've been a bit busy lately with problems at my work, trying to get a couple brand spanking new 100k dollar sont projectors backup and running... so, sorry you had to spend a couple days extra away form the chat room and the staff that you so dislike... you know, if you think the staff ehre are such shit, why do you even come here?

so,here is the deal, you are pissed because you broke a rule and were banned... i support the chat mods, and stand by their decisions... i would have banned you just as fast because we dont allow that kind of derogatory language in the chat room. personally, i would have left you in the ban list for much longer... and cheese, thank you for clearing the ban....

Edited by OEFVeteran, 11 April 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#6 LikeACheeseStick

LikeACheeseStick

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

Absolutely. No problem, OEF.

"They found me in an alley way, trying to re-enter the Earths' atmosphere in an old refrigerator box."

#7 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

Don't forget to vote .... Going for the gold.

#8 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

vote for what?

#9 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

We are trying to win the vote for worst mods on the internet... please vote for us, or we ban you... you will most likely be banned anyway, cuz we suck like that
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users