1 reply to this topic

#1 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

Team name: San Jose Renegades

We are a new team and are currently looking for more teammates. We will not only be looking for skillful players, but will also be looking for loyal and trustyworthy players that we can call friends. If you would like to tryout or want to find out information on the team, you can email me at Zethcobb@gmail.com.

Players must have their own gear, marker must have tournament lock. Paint will be self funded. Must be able to atleast play 2-3 times a month. If chosen to join the team, you will have to purchase our practice jersey, after being on the team for atleast a month, team jerseys will be available for you to purchase.

Current members:

Team Captains: Zeth Cobb (ZeeCobb) & Jeremy Dolcourt (KingJurzy)

Player: N/A

Home Field: Santa Clara Paintball

Your position will be assigned to you based upon performance, positions may vary and change. We look forward to growing this team, and look forward to making new friends.

Edited by ZeeCobb, 22 April 2013 - 09:35 PM.

Posted Image

Team Captain of the San Jose Falcons

#2 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

I would miss this post.... hopefully all the spots aren't filled up! I would love to play with you guys

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users