1 reply to this topic

#1 vintxrgr

vintxrgr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:06 AM

hello all! the names Brian!

I am new to the forums but been playing paintball for quite some time, my problem is I haven't made any friends playing that are available to play on weekdays! (thursday's to be exact)

I am about to be working as a direct TV contractor and though the money is GREAT! the hours not so much :(

oddly enough, the only day off I will have EVER is Thursdays! this poses a HUGE problem with my favorite hobby seeing as all the fields I know of only operate on sat/sun without reservations

I am toying with the idea of telling my boss that I am very religious (and fail to mention a religious paintball player) and try to get sunday's off but even then I doubt I will be able to do that for quite a few months :/

I am looking to start a group of players who would like to play every or every other Thursday so that I do not have to invest in speedball bunkers and force my friends and girl friend to play against me after work.

If there are teams (or weekday afternoon groups for that matter) that practice during the week I will run the gauntlet shirtless every practice till I have earned the right to play with you. I am very serious about not loosing my favorite pastime to the job that will be funding it!

also if anyone knows of a lighted field within 75 miles of here that is open at night it would be a godsend I will be getting off around 5 (when all the fields close -.-) every day and though I cannot afford to turn down a $1500 a week job to play paintball on the weekends a little piece of me will die inside if I loose play time down to the 3-5 times a year I can get a group of friends to go play.

im sure someone else here understands so any help would be awesome!

#2 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

At Comanche Badlandz, we will be having night games on Airball during the summer, I'm not sure what days (most likely Fri, Sat, or Sun) so we will be open later than usual. If you do like playing with the competitive players, on airball fields, we might be your place...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users