• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 99BPS

99BPS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

To give a quick backstory, I played competitive paintball between the years of 2005 - 2008, then stopped playing completely in 2010. I just got
back into the competitive side of the sport after a full 3 year hiatus from ANY play. I fixed up my old markers, sold one and got a DP Threshold, which
is what I've been playing with. originally I was going to flip it because I got a great deal buying it, but it's performance changed my mind. I figured
I had paid for the looks, once I started playing with it I realized I had gotten a deal on it's performance and the looks as an extra (I paid 180 shipped).

Right now it's all stock aside from a CP regulator countless barrels in different bores and lengths. I'm strongly considering the Techt bolt system, but
I'm not sure if it's worth it. My main question is what performance gains will I see from the techT bolt other then efficiency?

My side question would be if there are any other Threshold upgrades out there that users recommend?

Thanks.

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,322 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

The TechT bolt will probably only make it slightly more quiet, and give it a softer shot.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,876 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

I use a Rev-I with a TechT, which is the next gen Threshold. I would personally say the TechT bolt is worth it. It allowed me to drop my operating pressure by about 35psi, and definitely softened and quieted the shot a bit. I never really shoot down into my tank enough to get a good guess at the efficiency changes, but I'd wager you could see maybe a pod or two more on a 68/45.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users