Photo

deathstix barrel vs. Dye Ultralite

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Deathstix barrel vs. Dye ultralite (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Deathstix barrel vs. Dye ultralite

1. Deathstix barrel (6 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Voted Dye ultralite (12 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Paul

Paul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:46 PM

Pick

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#2 Paul

Paul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:38 PM

bump

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#3 CrackersSB17

CrackersSB17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:43 PM

Try the Deathstix and you'll see they're insanely light and accurate, comes with great packaging to store it in as well.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#4 Paul

Paul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:32 PM

Try the Deathstix and you'll see they're insanely light and accurate, comes with great packaging to store it in as well.

Yea, I know. My brother just got the deathstix and my cousin just got the dye ultralite. Once I go over my cousin's house I'll see which one I prefer. I just wanted to see other people's opinions.

#5 Paul

Paul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:42 PM

Yea, I know. My brother just got the deathstix and my cousin just got the dye ultralite. Once I go over my cousin's house I'll see which one I prefer. I just wanted to see other people's opinions.

#6 minor threat18

minor threat18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:52 AM

I like my ultralite too much to make the switch.
young gunz club
Flex Owners Club
pm me if you know a team name I could use

#7 Rellab

Rellab

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 03:36 AM

UL dye makes great quality products

#8 rambombed