• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Snowking63

Snowking63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:35 AM

i'v seen a few in some youtube videos recently. i havnt seen a forum on here about one yet so i'd thought i'd make one.
imo, 50 round pods are a little annoying to haul around, not to mention the time spent reloading those damn things in those sketchy situations. so why not use 10 rnd. tubes when you need to a have a quick 10 shots and maybe go to the 50 round when you have the time. and even better if using capless tubes. so i bought a 10 rnd tube feed insert from my local shop for $.95. cut a hole in my winchester lid and poxy'd it on.
Posted Image

in case you were wondering, i did put a different lid on it. not the cleanest but it gets the job done and not a bad idea if i do say so myself.

Posted Image
Posted Image

if you guys were wondering what my gun is its a midblocked 02 wgp cocker with ccm parts and a custom hitman mod i made. here are a couple better shots of it

Posted Image
Posted Image
I hope this gives you pumpers out there a good snappy reload idea for stock class if you didnt know about this already.
For those who don't have the tools to make this I'd be glad to make one for you just pm me

#2 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

Good idea, I would consider this if I had a pocket hopper.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#3 Snowking63

Snowking63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:08 AM

well it came off when i was just testing it lol i was pulling the tube out and there it went with it.
so i drilled a couple holes on the side, epoxy'd in the hole and on back of lid. shouldn't come off at all. hope this helps

#4 Corysllw

Corysllw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

Really cool idea! Definitely going to try that in the future.

#5 drg

drg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:59 AM

A friend of mine did this, except rather than the sockpro he just used a single strip of flexible metal, screwed to the edge of the hole. Good use for the crappy stock cover of a winchester or app 50.
Keep your pump hand strong!
PUMPPB.COM TIGHTSTICK - Custom LAPCO 1-piece underbore barrel! SALE!
PUMPPB.COM - Pump paintball forums
HawaiiPB.com - Paintball forums for the state of Hawaii
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users