3 replies to this topic

#1 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

So after many months of agonising winter and no paintball, i finally went out to play today, not at my favorite field, but hey, you take what you have.

Now on to the problem, i feared that my gun was going to leak and have some issus because i had no air at home so i couldn't test it for leaks and such. Towards the end of the day i got some terrible bolt stick, had to push the bolt back myself. Also i got a leak down the barrel, but that probably a easy fix.

What should i do? Raise the dwell? Temperture were around 50 degrees if that has any effect.

o8qo.jpg

#2 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

So after many months of agonising winter and no paintball, i finally went out to play today, not at my favorite field, but hey, you take what you have.

Now on to the problem, i feared that my gun was going to leak and have some issus because i had no air at home so i couldn't test it for leaks and such. Towards the end of the day i got some terrible bolt stick, had to push the bolt back myself. Also i got a leak down the barrel, but that probably a easy fix.

What should i do? Raise the dwell? Temperture were around 50 degrees if that has any effect.

Try upgradeing your detents to DM spring detents,my 07 had terrible boltstick,tried everything tuning wise,finallly noticed there were black smears on bolt made by detents.Switched to DM detents and solved problem.if its that cold it may harden the rubber

#3 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:26 AM

Figured it out, turns out that the bolt oring was too big :huh: ..... now it works just fine.

o8qo.jpg

#4 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

Figured it out, turns out that the bolt oring was too big :huh: ..... now it works just fine.

cool,i noticed on another post one of the orings in manual was listed wrong
figure my problem was out of the ordinary,DM spring detents are a good cheap upgrade anyway

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users