2 replies to this topic

#1 zcannon14

zcannon14

It started with a rail review......It escalated quickly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

I was looking into buying an alien invasion and was wondering if there are any alien dealers in my local vicinity mt. Pleasant, charleston area so I can look at and try the gun
[quote name='Panda Man' timestamp='1363665880' post='3177453']
The Invasion is also more durable then a Etek... Thing is sealed up tighter then Bill O'Reillys butt

WTB upgraded ion board
WTB bob long marq style guns

#2 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

I was looking into buying an alien invasion and was wondering if there are any alien dealers in my local vicinity mt. Pleasant, charleston area so I can look at and try the gun

I don't think they are sold direct at Paintball Charleston, and I know for sure you can't get it direct from PBC Greenville or Adventure Beach (Myrtle Beach). Probably any of those can order it for you, but they won't carry it.

You could check with Alien Paintball by email since their dealer locator is not working. Or you could just order it from Zephyr Paintball (California but ships quickly) or direct from Alienpb.com (also California).

EDIT: Hrm, to look at and try the gun. I dunno, I've never seen one local. I'd check to see if anyone is selling one local to you on craigslist or ebay. I'd ask the field owners at Adventure Beach or Paintball Charleston if they know of anyone that uses one, too.

Edited by unfated33, 15 April 2013 - 01:38 PM.

Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#3 zcannon14

zcannon14

It started with a rail review......It escalated quickly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

I don't think they are sold direct at Paintball Charleston, and I know for sure you can't get it direct from PBC Greenville or Adventure Beach (Myrtle Beach). Probably any of those can order it for you, but they won't carry it.

You could check with Alien Paintball by email since their dealer locator is not working. Or you could just order it from Zephyr Paintball (California but ships quickly) or direct from Alienpb.com (also California).

EDIT: Hrm, to look at and try the gun. I dunno, I've never seen one local. I'd check to see if anyone is selling one local to you on craigslist or ebay. I'd ask the field owners at Adventure Beach or Paintball Charleston if they know of anyone that uses one, too.

Ok thank you I will ask them next time I go
[quote name='Panda Man' timestamp='1363665880' post='3177453']
The Invasion is also more durable then a Etek... Thing is sealed up tighter then Bill O'Reillys butt

WTB upgraded ion board
WTB bob long marq style guns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users