Photo

MA Special Forces is now recruiting for the 2013 year!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MaSpecialForcesCommander

MaSpecialForcesCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

Hey guys I am Captain Pereira the creater and leader of Ma SpecialForces. I have just created this squad but I do have past captaining exp with scenario teams... Being a leader isnt new to me and paintball isnt either, 5 year exp! I am in the look for some members to contribute and fill my roster, nice dedicated players. Once I have a roster of at least 5 I will order our uniforms from Valken which consist of a Combat shirt, Pants, and a vest (each vest goes with the role of the player on the team). We do have roles, from our Snipers to our ammo suppliers. All important out at range, we may do some traveling here and there (NY,NJ, CT, possibly NH, and DC!) each slot has a certain capacity, for example out of 15 members there would be 3-5 Snipers. As of now there may not be any try outs unless there are many applicants for those slots you may want...... We do play at PNL paintball in Bridgewater and may be allied with OutSiderz BOPE! As well when possible at Boston Paintball, there we recieve most of our sponsorship packages and orders! We urge you to enlist, if any questions you may question below or pm me..... For quick responses I say text me at 1(617)949-9300

A month there will be one practice, and one meeting, possibly one training day when possible!! Thank you guys and we hope to see you soon!

Price for whole uniform: 150$ (excludes patches) Not everything must be bought at the same time!! Vest and patches could be bought separately!!

Name
Gear (head to toe)
ect......

Thank You
MA SF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users