• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 tjmartin37661

tjmartin37661

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

can someone explain to me what the difference between the HD lens and the yellow lens for the proto pro axis is?

#2 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hd lense are like an orange/amber color while hds are yellow. The yellow is annoying with a ton of glare, while the hd is near perfect for everything, because the amber is dimmed.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#3 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,736 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

HD are much better than yellow.

#4 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hd lense are like an orange/amber color while hds are yellow. The yellow is annoying with a ton of glare, while the hd is near perfect for everything, because the amber is dimmed.

i love my yellow, i barely get any glare. but them again i'm using i4's

Macdev Clone GT, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#5 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

I love my amber, cause I look so agg, but in the blistering heat of Arizona, black is recommended for my E-Flexes. I don't really worry, of course, as it matches my White/Black gear.

#6 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

I love my amber, cause I look so agg, but in the blistering heat of Arizona, black is recommended for my E-Flexes. I don't really worry, of course, as it matches my White/Black gear.

quick question for ya, whats the green looking mask in your avatar? it looks like a helix but i doubt any player who knows his stuff would touch one of those (Orange Chicken)

Edited by TippmannPlayer97, 17 April 2013 - 02:13 PM.

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#7 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

quick question for ya, whats the green looking mask in your avatar? it looks like a helix but i doubt any player who knows his stuff would touch one of those (Orange Chicken)

That was my first mask. It was the JT Flex-8, which at the time was high end. I got it in camo for free as a present. I still have it, and it's pretty good. But at the time of that pic I just overhauled my line of empire gear to disruptive, hence the unmatching colors. I didn't realize that it was very easy to make a color scheme of white and black with that gear.
It's a nice mask, and at the time it was awesome. Hell, XSV still uses them. And the helix...is gross. You're right, wouldn't dare touch them.

#8 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

That was my first mask. It was the JT Flex-8, which at the time was high end. I got it in camo for free as a present. I still have it, and it's pretty good. But at the time of that pic I just overhauled my line of empire gear to disruptive, hence the unmatching colors. I didn't realize that it was very easy to make a color scheme of white and black with that gear.
It's a nice mask, and at the time it was awesome. Hell, XSV still uses them. And the helix...is gross. You're right, wouldn't dare touch them.

my first mask was the full head coverage flex 8. im going to be using it when i eventually start playing tournies. i might also jury rig e-flex frames to it. it really wouldnt be hard at all

#9 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

Ehh I would just get eflexs or flex-8's

#10 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

but... but.... dat full head coverage...

#11 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:11 AM

but... but.... dat full head coverage...

in tournies you would be much better off wearing a beanie.The beanie will get you more bounces
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users