• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 wartex

wartex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

Hi guys, need some advice/help. I bought a tiberius 8.1 from canadianpaintball.com, paid with visa. Got an order confirmation by email. No tracking number after several days. It's been a week, I sent him a coupe of emails - no answer. The main phone number listed on the website in winnipeg is disconnected. Dug up his cell phone - goes to voicemail or no answer. Called multiple times. Called toronto store several times, diff time of the day - no answer. Should I call my cc company and do a stop-payment or chargeback? Does anyone live close to them in winnipeg that knows them, apparently the owner has a field? HELP! Thanks!

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

Stop the payment.

The "Pro Shop" is a building that has a "for lease" sign.

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

lol nvm the store is right next to the large building, I would still get your money back due to shitty CS.

#4 cam0331

cam0331

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

Get ur gear from paintball gear Canada. Com free shipping over 150$ and 365 day return policy

#5 Ty89woo

Ty89woo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

Don't buy from them go with either painballgear.ca badlands.com onlinepaintball.ca and possibly battlefieldpb.com

#6 AKAnotHIM

AKAnotHIM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

Don't buy from them go with either painballgear.ca badlands.com onlinepaintball.ca and possibly battlefieldpb.com

badlands and paintballgear are good to deal with, but I could not get anyone to return my calls from badlands. I did not have any truble getting my stuff from badlands

#7 Lyxtwing

Lyxtwing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

They are known for issues. I haven't ordered anything from them since they deleted a post on their forums where I proved their mod wrong on a hydrotest issue (not only was a right, I was polite about it).

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

PM8 I Alias I Marq 6 I A4 Fly I E1 I eNMey I Hammer 7

#8 Ty89woo

Ty89woo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

badlands and paintballgear are good to deal with, but I could not get anyone to return my calls from badlands. I did not have any truble getting my stuff from badlands

Ive never dealt with badlands but Ive heard some good and bad stories lol. ive bought from paintballgear onlinepaintball and battlefieldpb those are the top 3 in my book

#9 AKAnotHIM

AKAnotHIM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

They are known for issues. I haven't ordered anything from them since they deleted a post on their forums where I proved their mod wrong on a hydrotest issue (not only was a right, I was polite about it).

who did you have this issue with ?

#10 Lyxtwing

Lyxtwing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

who did you have this issue with ?

canadianpaintball.com had forums for a little while. I am not sure if they do anymore as I stopped going after that.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

PM8 I Alias I Marq 6 I A4 Fly I E1 I eNMey I Hammer 7

#11 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

I don't like dealing with Badlands, I and a couple of people I know have had unsavory situations with them which I've said in another thread. Not to mention trying to buy something Speedball related is sort of like the Monty Python cheese shop scene...

Edited by REDCOBRA, 04 May 2013 - 10:49 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users