• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BiggIss

BiggIss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

Hi I been itching for a couple of years to get back into the game. It's been more then 10 years since I played and owned a marker. Just wondering where in phx I can go and just join a newbies/amateur group to just shoot and have fun nothing to serious. Looking for a good stress reliever.
Would also need help finding a descent marker at reasonable price to get started.
Thanks.

#2 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

Hi I been itching for a couple of years to get back into the game. It's been more then 10 years since I played and owned a marker. Just wondering where in phx I can go and just join a newbies/amateur group to just shoot and have fun nothing to serious. Looking for a good stress reliever.
Would also need help finding a descent marker at reasonable price to get started.
Thanks.

There's tons of good fields in phoenix, but I love Splatter Ranch. Great place for anyone of any skill level and the best referees of any place I've ever played. I should be there on Sunday the 28th myself. Website is http://westworldpaintball.com for the address and pricing.

Edited by PBPnAZ, 19 April 2013 - 10:29 PM.

#3 megatwinkee~

megatwinkee~

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

@OP~ I play at Fort Adobe and i think its great been there almost since the start and have also been looking for a newbie paintball team. (if you have a facebook find ADPL arizona paintball development leage they do newb tournys and such) i have also played at Xtreme pursuit and that was cool expt the dirt they have is mud like an inch then normal dirt so its slippery and cakes your shoes. a lot of new people there i didnt have any trouble getting 3-4 players out per game so it would be good for people just starting however ill stick to the fort.

Good marker (if you dont like using internet like me) i go to Arizona paintball depot because they are dealer licensed in more markers then they carry on hand so you can get just about anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users