• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 michael_mnm

michael_mnm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

i have a 2011 azodin blitz thts leaking out of the asa . whts the problem? plz help

PLAYING CFPS!!!!!!!!!

#2 MinnesotaPaintballer

MinnesotaPaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

You should check your tank oring first. If that's good, it could be your macro fitting.

#3 michael_mnm

michael_mnm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

You should check your tank oring first. If that's good, it could be your macro fitting.

thank you i will check that and reply back to u but it just hapeened randomly

thank you i will check that and reply back to u but it just hapeened randomly

PLAYING CFPS!!!!!!!!!

#4 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:00 AM

Happening randomly is the nature of leaks. And most of the time, it's bound to be an oring somewhere if it isn't the macro line or solenoid. Obviously the solenoid isn't in the ASA, so that narrows it down pretty well. If any of your orings look like they got chewed on by a rabid animal or are twisted like the devils member, they probably aren't good anymore.

Air up the gun, and spray the macro line fitting with water/ whatever liquid you choose that won't eat at the line or paint. If it bubbles, congratulations you found your leak. If not, bank on it being the orings. Quick confirmation on if its the tank orings is to ask to borrow someone else's tank really quick and gas up the gun. If it doesn't leak, look at your tank orings harder. Still don't see anything? Do the spray technique on the regulator of the tank.

#5 TheRealistBaller

TheRealistBaller

I wear MoonShoes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

If its right as your screwing the tank on an haven't even got it on all the way then it's a tank oring...it should be a pretty loud leak...the other place would be the fitting or end of the macro line which you can check easily
hey i play paintball

#6 michael_mnm

michael_mnm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

If its right as your screwing the tank on an haven't even got it on all the way then it's a tank oring...it should be a pretty loud leak...the other place would be the fitting or end of the macro line which you can check easily

its actually after i screw in the tank and wait about a minute then its a veryvery quiet but i dident know if this was the start of a problem so i wanted advice

PLAYING CFPS!!!!!!!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users