4 replies to this topic

#1 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

I recently acquired, via sale, a DM11. The seller advertised it with "SMALL scratches only." When I received the marker, I discovered the eye pipe was cracked, which caused an eye error, so until i get a new eye pipe, the gun is blind. On top of that, when I aired it up to see if it actually shot, it leaked out the purge in the ASA . both of these are relatively cheap and easy to fix, but It still costs me money I wouldn't have spent on the gun If I had. Should I make the seller pay for the eye pipe and a pick kit, which I now need to replace the asa O-ring?

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#2 Slagathor

Slagathor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

That, or if he doesn't pay for the eye pipe and pick kit, file a dispute with PayPal

#3 ABOMBER760

ABOMBER760

FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

meh why? If they're cheap easy fixes dont seek some die hard vengeance to claim retribution just get your stuff fixed and go play that my philosophy but if it were serious thats another issue.

#4 Dogg3

Dogg3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

I say the cost of the pick shouldn't fall upon the seller, but that's just me.

Cost of materials/labor (hint, hint)? Sure. Cost of tools? That's on the buyer IMO.

Oh and in case this isn't unprofessional enough yet.

Fuck, shit, boobs, purple monkey dishwasher.

#5 Slagathor

Slagathor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

meh why? If they're cheap easy fixes dont seek some die hard vengeance to claim retribution just get your stuff fixed and go play that my philosophy but if it were serious thats another issue.

He should have mentioned them in the sales thread, is why.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users