5 replies to this topic

#1 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

A friend of mine started a paintball team for milsim/woodsball type playing. If you are interested in joining a friendly group of fellow players, check out our websitehttp://westworldwarriors.webs.com/ or search for Haboobs on Facebook. We mostly play at Splatter Ranch in Scottsdale, but we also practice and play at a renegade field northwest of the city.

We are also promoting the Tactical Paintball League http://tacticalpaint...eague.webs.com/ here in Arizona. If you have a team or just some friends and would like to play against the Haboobs in a milsim style game, contact us on the website.

#2 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

Any chance you guys go to Disruptive?

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#3 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

No we haven't made it out to Tucson. Is it a nice field?

We're playing out in the desert north west of phoenix this Sunday. Gonna start early in the morning and try to finish up before it gets too hot. If anyone wants to come out sent me a message and I'll get you the location.

#4 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

Great field. I play for their Factory Pump team. It's a great field, mostly consisting of airball designed fields, however, they have 2 scenario fields as well. Ryan Lovato from Disruptive is opening 20+ more acres of field by the end of this month, which would include legitimate airball fields.

#5 PBPnAZ

PBPnAZ

OMG!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

Great field. I play for their Factory Pump team. It's a great field, mostly consisting of airball designed fields, however, they have 2 scenario fields as well. Ryan Lovato from Disruptive is opening 20+ more acres of field by the end of this month, which would include legitimate airball fields.

I checked out the website and looks like it would be fun. Do they do any scenarios type events there on the rec fields?

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

Yeah they do starting around the summer time there's a scenario game every sunday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users