Right back at ya Posted Image

#52 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:40 AM

I use to get on a lot more, back in the day. When I say back in the day older member will know what I'm talking about Posted Image I felt a lot more crazy stuff happened then, but idk. I still get on TechPB several times a day nowadays.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#53 gnarlee

gnarlee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:02 AM

I am on techpb all the time but my gpa is 4.54 and I do check it in school

#54 Filmer_jake

Filmer_jake

My Hero: Bobby Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

I'm on it a lot. I used to just be a lurker and not post much. But now I am coming out of my shell. Like a nut that has been cracked. Or like a blossoming flower.

Yes. I am that flower.

DM12, 2011 Alien Independence, V3 Rotor, Empire 68/4500

#55 Corysllw

Corysllw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

I'm on it a lot. I used to just be a lurker and not post much. But now I am coming out of my shell. Like a nut that has been cracked. Or like a blossoming flower.

Yes. I am that flower.

*Sniff* That was beautiful!

#56 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

Ok, let me be the first to say, techpb is not near as important as a quality education. Now put the forums away and focus on your school work. Besides, they will still be there once you get home.

Posted Image

#57 Filmer_jake

Filmer_jake

My Hero: Bobby Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

Yes. I am that flower.

*Sniff* That was beautiful!

I would like to thank the academy, my mom and my dad. My brother and sisters, and everyone else that helped me to get to where I am today. Most of all I would like to thank God for providing opportunities for me. Man, I don't even know what to say! I didn't have a speech prepared or anything!
So in that case I would like to just thank all of you for being here, I thank the competition, and I hope you all have a great future! Goodnight everyone!

*the crowd goes wild, they are all like Posted Image Posted Image - this guy! *

DM12, 2011 Alien Independence, V3 Rotor, Empire 68/4500

#58 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

I'm tired of waiting for somebody to make a funny............

The doctor says I have insomnia. Iím not going to lose any sleep over it. :dodgy:

I know how you feel. Insomnia is bitch. And it doesn't help that the techPB mobile app makes it so much easier to get on. I haven't touched an actual pc in a few weeks now.

#59 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

The doctor says I have insomnia. Iím not going to lose any sleep over it. :dodgy:

I know how you feel. Insomnia is bitch. And it doesn't help that the techPB mobile app makes it so much easier to get on. I haven't touched an actual pc in a few weeks now.

I wish there was an app for the iPhone. The mobile web layout is nice and all, but I wish it had the tabs above the thread currently being read so I could click back to the subforum I was in as opposed to smashing the back button or hit the home button and have to find my way back to the subforum.

First world problems galore.

#60 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

I wish there was an app for the iPhone. The mobile web layout is nice and all, but I wish it had the tabs above the thread currently being read so I could click back to the subforum I was in as opposed to smashing the back button or hit the home button and have to find my way back to the subforum.

I thank the good lord I'm too poor for apple and stick with Droid. I'd rather dump my money into paintball and spend just $50 on a cell phone.

#61 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

I thank the good lord I'm too poor for apple and stick with Droid. I'd rather dump my money into paintball and spend just $50 on a cell phone.

Haha well unfortunately I love apple phones AND paintball so I have to compromise

#62 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 Ė 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

heh, apple....

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#63 TheRealistBaller

TheRealistBaller

I wear MoonShoes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

I'm on here later than any of you fools. Some of my best thinking is done at 3am

hey i play paintball

#64 TheRealistBaller

TheRealistBaller

I wear MoonShoes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

Yea I'm on all the time, at 2am, as soon as I wake up I grab my phone o my night stand and get on lol and at school when I can, so no your not the only one lol
hey i play paintball

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users