• This topic is locked This topic is locked
116 replies to this topic

#101 DamianE

DamianE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

I will be so happy when this thread dies. I'm honestly embarrassed...

naimadamian.png

#102 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:35 PM

I own beats. Get at me.

No, but really, I like them even though I'm well aware there are much better headphones for the price. They look classy as all hell, and they serve the purposes I need them to. Guess that makes me a "tool".

Yes, it does. And just by the way you wrote your post out is proof to me that you're a douchebag.

I hope you have fun paying for overpriced pieces of shit. Get over yourself.

109.gif

#103 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

[quote name='Slagathor' timestamp='1367237772' post='3204508']
[quote name='TheGuy' timestamp='1367228613' post='3204497']
[quote name='moon' timestamp='1367227667' post='3204494']
Ok I hate to bring this back from the dead but I have to put my 2 cents in on this

First of all there regs are not even close to being the same go get on google images and do a little looking same with the rams once again nuthing alike The ram resembles more of a Timmy ram

Now for the ego "bulletproofness" go set your ego in a closit for a few years and then try to drop some oil in the Asa and see if it shoots don't think it will it will most likely leak like a sun of a bitch where as aka Vikings ehms and excels do just that iv heard loads of story's of people quiting and forget in about there aka marker and 3 years later finding it putting oil and air in it and it shootin 290 over a crono

It realy dus irritate me when People try to compare aka to eclips if you realy want to compare aka to any other company do it with macdev they make great quality markers and shit they even used Merlin extrusions for the early Borgs witch is the same thing aka was going to use for the ehm

You just can't compare the two they have nuthing in common other than they are both popits and if you want to do that let's start calling apples oranges they are both fruits
[/quote]

An ego will work out of the closet after a couple years. Some orings will require oiling or replacement if they dried out but thats to be expected with every gun.

I cant understand anything else in your post so thats all I have to say.
[/quote]

Can you not read, then? I think you're just trying to be hard headed and won't comment on the rest of his valid arguments.
[/quote]

[quote name='Slagathor' timestamp='1367271771' post='3204698']
There was absolutely no point in making this thread, especially since you changed your mine, unless you're just an attention whore.
[/quote]

[quote name='Slagathor' timestamp='1367122407' post='3203918']
[quote name='Gary Preciado' timestamp='1367118930' post='3203866']
[quote name='madsnipes' timestamp='1367108370' post='3203781']
[quote name='Dogg3' timestamp='1367105530' post='3203758']
Somebody post the thread where they went to a dude's house...
[/quote]
Fine

[/quote]

Alright bro thanks I feel 100x better about buying things on here thanks all for the advice. This isn't just paintball. We're like a family helping each other out little by little thank you guys
[/quote]

This fuckin' guy...
[/quote]

[quote name='Slagathor' timestamp='1367070580' post='3203499']
...wow

You're being serious?
[/quote]

[quote name='Slagathor' timestamp='1366940535' post='3202723']
K.

Superloader? Soft goods? Perhaps be a bit more specific?
[/quote]

[quote name='Slagathor' timestamp='1366759187' post='3201256']
Ok.
[/quote]

Douchebag
109.gif

#104 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

Posted Image

This thread is full of entertainment!

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#105 Slagathor

Slagathor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

But you fail to explain to me how the post you called me a douchebag on makes me a douchebag. Everything else is irrelevant as of right now.

This place baffles me with the stupidity running rampant around here, so that's why I act like an asshole

Also, lrn2quote

#106 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

But you fail to explain to me how the post you called me a douchebag on makes me a douchebag. Everything else is irrelevant as of right now.

This place baffles me with the stupidity running rampant around here, so that's why I act like an asshole

Also, lrn2quote

Just stfu and accept your true form. Everyone so far agrees you're a douchebag
And also I was sarcastically quoting you by repeating something similar to what you said. If you can't see that then it's on you and your socially akward self.
Finally you can't act like an asshole when you are an asshole now can you?
109.gif

#107 Slagathor

Slagathor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

Also, lrn2quote

And also I was sarcastically quoting you by repeating something similar to what you said. If you can't see that then it's on you and your socially akward self.

Wat. I don't even understand what you mean by "sarcastically quoting". I have no idea what you were trying to accomplish there.

I'm a nice guy in person, its just that this forum and the idiots like you irritate me, which is why I act like an asshole.

And you have yet to explain to me how my post made me sound like a douchebag.

#108 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

Also, lrn2quote

Wat. I don't even understand what you mean by "sarcastically quoting". I have no idea what you were trying to accomplish there.

I'm a nice guy in person, its just that this forum and the idiots like you irritate me, which is why I act like an asshole.

And you have yet to explain to me how my post made me sound like a douchebag.

You know you don't have to be on the forum if you think we're all idiots.

Just saying.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#109 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

^^ Yes now showing as well as a douchebag he is a troll!
109.gif

#110 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

Slagathor, you are new on this forum. It seems you don't quite understand how things operate around here. I would suggest you ease up a bit before you piss off the wrong people.

I've been here longer than you and almost everybody else in this thread.

I remember when this forum was actually great, entertaining, and helpful, back before it was overrun with immature idiots spouting memes and stupid comments everywhere.

There was actually intelligence on this forum a few years ago.

*goes to profile*

"joined: 22-April 13"

that statement is BullFuckinShit

Edited by LUXOR54, 30 April 2013 - 08:26 PM.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#111 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Slagathor, you are new on this forum. It seems you don't quite understand how things operate around here. I would suggest you ease up a bit before you piss off the wrong people.

I remember when this forum was actually great, entertaining, and helpful, back before it was overrun with immature idiots spouting memes and stupid comments everywhere.

*goes to profile*

Lost accounts happen bro, just sayin. Not to mention the big data base error thing that happened and plenty of people made new accounts.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#112 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

*goes to profile*

Lost accounts happen bro, just sayin. Not to mention the big data base error thing that happened and plenty of people made new accounts.

Ah, that's right. i keep forgetting that the servers went screwy.
but as far as the system is concerned, i'm right Posted Image

i'm not saying that his account couldn't have been deleted, But most people got their stuff straightened out within the first month or so if i recall. April 22nd just seems too late for it to have been a result of that.

Edited by LUXOR54, 30 April 2013 - 08:37 PM.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#113 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

I was worried all week about what had happened.... I would come back several times a day expecting the site to be back up. When it finally was I was relieved!

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#114 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

I was worried all week about what had happened.... I would come back several times a day expecting the site to be back up. When it finally was I was relieved!

Good thing the worst that happened to me was a lost avatar picture. I feel bad for the old members that had to start from scratch.

#115 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

Good thing the worst that happened to me was a lost avatar picture. I feel bad for the old members that had to start from scratch.

I got all my post restored, and I have all my old profile pics still on my computer so I was fine. I'm just thankful the whole system didnt have to built up again from scratch.

My Feedback +14/-0

#116 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

I got all my post restored, and I have all my old profile pics still on my computer so I was fine. I'm just thankful the whole system didnt have to built up again from scratch.

that would have been horrible. Thanks goodness the staff got everything under control

Edited by LUXOR54, 30 April 2013 - 08:47 PM.

#117 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,000 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

Posted Image

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T