Photo

New gun

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Gun? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Which gun should i get?

1. Autococker trilogy competition (2 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

2. Proto PM7 (18 votes [90.00%])

Percentage of vote: 90.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 Akkadian_Tim

Akkadian_Tim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

Forget the azodins. Stay away from anything that is stacked tube blow back. You'll thank me later.

If you want electro, new, and are on a super tight budget, GoG is the way to go.

Used, you can look around and see what falls into your range. Occasionally you can luck into things being in the sub-200 market.

#52 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

Forget the azodins. Stay away from anything that is stacked tube blow back. You'll thank me later.

If you want electro, new, and are on a super tight budget, GoG is the way to go.

Used, you can look around and see what falls into your range. Occasionally you can luck into things being in the sub-200 market.

rather than the gog guns, what would you think about the Smart Parts Vibe for 80?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#53 Akkadian_Tim

Akkadian_Tim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

rather than the gog guns, what would you think about the Smart Parts Vibe for 80?

Sounds like a good deal to me. The Vibe is basically one of the GoG guns, just made by the previous company. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the parts were compatible between them.

If you can snap up the Vibe for $80, I'd do it.

#54 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

It is basically the same as the Gog markers (eNVy and eXTCy) minus a few bells and whistles so I say go for it! :tup:

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 23 April 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#55 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

Pm7 is your best bet out of the two, especially for that price. Really nice guns, I've owned two and never had any issues with them ever.
IMO the PM series is currently the best bang for you buck. You'd basically be getting a $100 DM

Just read your earlier posts
yeah whats been said before is true, a new GoG or a used upgraded ion will be your best bet

Edited by junits15, 23 April 2013 - 05:16 PM.

Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#56 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,598 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

yes you can convert the kaos to a kp. but you don't need an electro as a marker to start. heck I even own a g6r and an axe on top of my enmey, they do shoot good for their Price. personally I recommend it for noobs, budget ballers, and as a back up marker.
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users