• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OBF

OBF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

Where can I buy tickets to get pit-side at MAO? I can only find the grandstand tickets on psp's website.

My feedback: http://www.techpb.co...331&hl=feedback

10/0/0

#2 Tick

Tick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

You have to have a PSP ID I'm pretty sure, at least that's what it was last time at MAO.

PayPal Verified | Over 300 + eBay transactions| 10/0/0

#3 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

yeah you need a psp id to run the pits which is like $50 i think. I think you get them on APPA

#4 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

I believe it goes a little bit deeper than that, you need to have BOTH a PSP ID, and you also need to have a sticker on the back of it, meaning that you are rostered for a team

TONS of theft occur at major events, and they don't want people in the pits, just roaming around

You need an ID, and you need to be rostered on a team either as a player, or a coach, or something so you can have the sticker on the back.

#5 OBF

OBF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

Ok I'm going to put crew for my friends team, how do I get the sticker, do they just give it to me I I'm on the roster?

10/0/0

#6 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

Like Mike said, you need to have a appa id card. with sticker for either a rostered player or coach or pitt crew etc. it is not a general admission area.
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

#7 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

Ok I'm going to put crew for my friends team, how do I get the sticker, do they just give it to me I I'm on the roster?

You need to register a profile first on paintball-players.org

The 9 digit ID is what you need to give to the captain of the team, so he can add you as staff. It'll look like this

12345-6789

Give that player ID to your captain. Oh, and use an email address that you'll have access to for a few years. Dumbass paintball players always register with some wack-ass high school email address, then they forget their password, and they can't retrieve their password and it takes a while for the APPA to go through the security checks to ensure you are, who you say you are. So use a Gmail account or something

When your team checks in at the event, they will hand you the ID cards, then they will hand you the sticker for the back of the ID card at the check-in counter at the event.

Also, upload the picture and pay for your ID in advance, makes life alot easier when you arrive at the event, because your ID is already printed and ready to be picked up

#8 OBF

OBF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Ok I have the account and ID, and payed for it in advance, thanks mike!

10/0/0

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users