7 replies to this topic

#1 eluminx

eluminx

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

So I just got some eflexes because my i4's were too small for my big head and I have the strap tightened all the way but its still not tight enough. I didnt have this problem with my events so I guess they used a bigger strap. Now I like the strap itself with the rubber and such to hold but its too big. Suggestions? Id rather not get another strap but I guess I might have to and if so can I just use any strap? And what, if any, other options do I have?

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

You could probably put your Event strap on the Eflex.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 eluminx

eluminx

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

You could probably put your Event strap on the Eflex.

Yea I would but I sold my events so there goes that lol

#4 NeyugN

NeyugN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:17 PM

Double strapping helps a lot. Never heard of an eflex not fitting though, thats a bit strange. I'd do what tallsmallboy said and try to get another strap. Double strapping is a must for me and my flexes now :P

#5 eluminx

eluminx

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:55 PM

Yea I was looking online how to double strap but it seems a lot of methods involve sewing and glueing and all this ghetto stuff. Is there a good clean way to do it?

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,091 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

Are you sure you're pulling the adjustment pieces all the way? I'm not assuming you don't know what you're doing but on some straps I've realized you have to pull the strap itself where it is two layers if that makes sense. Like you pull the plastic parts as far apart as possible then pull the individual straps that feed through those tighter too.

#7 NeyugN

NeyugN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

Just stab it through with a flat head screw driver lol. I did it on my events no problem.

Edited by NeyugN, 21 April 2013 - 11:53 PM.

#8 eluminx

eluminx

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

Are you sure you're pulling the adjustment pieces all the way? I'm not assuming you don't know what you're doing but on some straps I've realized you have to pull the strap itself where it is two layers if that makes sense. Like you pull the plastic parts as far apart as possible then pull the individual straps that feed through those tighter too.

Yea Im picking up what ur putting down....I did that and it does seem a bit tighter I guess....I can live with that .

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users