• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 samthepainter

samthepainter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

I have a hotel room reserved at the Comfort Inn South in Joliet. I believe it's <10 miles away from CPX, which is as close as you're gonna get.

I have the room reserved for May 17th-20th. That is friday night, saturday night, and sunday night... we checkout monday morning.

It is currently me and TechPB user "sonicx059."

We need 2-3 more people.

If we get 2 more people, it will be $110 each, for the whole weekend.
If we get 3 more people, it will be $90 each, for the whole weekend.

I have a car that we could use for transportation.

Basically for ~$100 you get a bed, shower, and some pals for the whole weekend.
Message me here if you're interested. First come first serve. Don't be a dick.

#2 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

I approve this message. Also if you guys know anyone who might be interested please let us know.

602420_508306232582957_760957084_n.jpg

#3 Soldier of Fortune

Soldier of Fortune

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

might be interested. i will be leaving sunday morning though to get back for graduation. not sure how that would figure into the price

Edited by Soldier of Fortune, 23 April 2013 - 02:31 PM.

I still suck and barely know positions.

thats what my wife said when I first met her...

#4 joesilvpb

joesilvpb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

Me and my friend are staying at the same place, is it possible to get your number its our first time going cross country and being young (21/22) you never know if something might go wrong with the rental car company.

Anything that can go wrong will right
TECHPB TO THE FRONT!!!

#5 samthepainter

samthepainter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

might be interested. i will be leaving sunday morning though to get back for graduation. not sure how that would figure into the price

Not sure. I don't think it would be a huge problem. I'll let you know soon.

Me and my friend are staying at the same place, is it possible to get your number its our first time going cross country and being young (21/22) you never know if something might go wrong with the rental car company.

Yeah sure! I'll message you.

#6 Soldier of Fortune

Soldier of Fortune

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:47 PM

Not sure. I don't think it would be a huge problem. I'll let you know soon.

Ok sounds good!

I still suck and barely know positions.

thats what my wife said when I first met her...

#7 Dirty Frank

Dirty Frank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

Check with the rental agencies before you book your car. Some rental agencies do not allow persons under 25 to rent a car unless it is for a business trip and you are paying with a corporate credit card and you give them a company name. I ran into this a lot with my job about twelve years ago. Things may have changed, but you should probably check anyway, just in case this hasn't changed. I'd hate for you guys to get stranded at the airport because of a BS rule like that.

#8 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:47 AM

Check with the rental agencies before you book your car. Some rental agencies do not allow persons under 25 to rent a car unless it is for a business trip and you are paying with a corporate credit card and you give them a company name. I ran into this a lot with my job about twelve years ago. Things may have changed, but you should probably check anyway, just in case this hasn't changed. I'd hate for you guys to get stranded at the airport because of a BS rule like that.

When I checked into car rentals if you are under 25 then they generally require a credit card. I guess we will all see once it's get closer to game time.

602420_508306232582957_760957084_n.jpg

#9 snipe84

snipe84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

Sam,
Check your personal messages when you have a chance. I would be interested if you still have space.

Feedback +1/-0

#10 samthepainter

samthepainter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

Need one more guy who wants to stay 2 or 3 nights. As of now it is me, sonicx059, and snipe84.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users