In more detail, the issue is basically like this: The gun will start to sputter (for lack of a better term) spitting paintballs out at an extremely low velocity, basically just rolling out of the gun until I degas it. It honestly seems like its just because the reballs dry out the bolt so quickly, if I re-oil the bolt it tends to fix it for a hopper or two then the issue returns. Also I should note that it is much faster then the ROF cap of 10 so I doubt its a trigger issue
- The brown doughnut is in perfect condition and is free of grease.
- Dwell is stock (6)
- ABS is set to 1 (off)
- I don't think its a debounce/trigger issue because it doesn't happen with paint
- As far as pressure I can't give numbers right now because I cleaned the reg and set the pressures to stock which means I'll need to adjust to lower velocity for reball field rules (250FPS)
- Replaced all o-rings on the engine
- Bumped the dwell by 2ms (I know this usually helped with bolt stick issues when I was using my Geo2 for reballs)
- Turned on ABS (Setting 2)
Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!