• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Snowking63

Snowking63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

I personally love hearing a players best moments of playing pump. A memory that would never have occurred while playing electro or semi. This is the place to share your story you've been playing in your head every time you pick up your pump.

I'll start off with one of the few I have;
I was playing hyperball against all semis at my local field. I was at 50 carwash in a gunfight with a guy in back right and we were going at it for a good while. One good snap later, he got hit in his side. I could see him checking himself with little concern of how much he was in his bunker. I was using field paint so my shots were not every accurate but I gave it a shot and let one out. of course the ball had to go way to the right, but right as i shot, the guy threw out his hand to tell me it bounced. it was like the ball was attracted to his hand and hit him at just the right moment. like his hand and the ball were born to hit each other lol. it was the weirdest thing and i won't forget it. Sure I could've done the same thing from shooting ropes. But when you take your time getting the perfect shot, there is nothing like it.

It's one of those memories when you've just beat the hardest video game in the world, or you saved a baby from a fire. Or in other words, you just shot someone with a pump :lol:

#2 Snowking63

Snowking63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

I'll share another one of my stories.
I went to my local field a day after it rained. Me being the dumbass that I am, I didn't bring a jacket. As bad as that was, I actually wore a tank top that day :wacko:. I was with my buddy Mckean and we played a walk-on. At this time it was really dark and it was drizzling a little bit. During the game I was making a break for it with Mckean following me and we were getting sprayed with paint that we couldn't see. I saw a ditch and jumped in. Next thing I know im covered in mud up to my knees. Just as I turn around to tell my buddy not to go in there, I see him do a full on swan dive :lol: Im pretty sure in the middle of his mid-air execution, he tossed his gun lol. I see him fall face first in this nasty ass mud and he is full on covered. We both didn't have any extra clothes to change in for the day. As bs as that day was, it was awesome! Another stressful but crazy fun day playing pump.
I'm pretty sure if i had an electro I'd be camping the whole game waiting for idiots to jump in that ditch haha. The things pump play makes you do

#3 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

One time I was,playing castle and someone charged the castle and I made my first successful snap shot... but it hot him in the balls.

Edited by Pump Player, 23 April 2013 - 02:13 PM.

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#4 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

So, here in Vegas there aren't many Pump players. I play pump almost exclusively even if the mindset here is accuracy though volume.

Anyways I was playing with my best bud and I loaned him my Phantom. I was using my favorite marker my PMI-1, we both had 2 12ies and 30 balls.

I convince him to 1v1 me on the airball field, He knows I like running for the snake so he runs opposite to me on the Doritos. As we are sprinting full force at each other we take pot shots at each other. I could hear hit shots wizzing in front and behind me and I watched as 3 of my shots almost hit him as he running. As I continue sprinting from the 40 to the 50 I take one shot at the Dorito he was about to round and continue sprinting. I get another shot ready but then I hear this ungodly animal noise. He comes out holding his forehead and wailing about the pain. I guess the ball hit the bunker and curved around it to hit him.
What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#5 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,838 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

Scoring a perfect dome shot with this piece of shit.
Posted Image

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#6 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

Walking off the field after pulling off a 2v1 and hearing "oh, that's a pump?".
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#7 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

This actually happened Saturday at Battlefield and I won a medal for it.

1st Game at Battlefield kinda getting adjusted to what the pace of the game was going to be like, tried to do some cross field flanking and didn't do anything, caused more harm then good... So I decided to attach to the main force up the middle didn't see much going on, mostly just long balling and people getting lucky shots on people who were peeking around looking for the smurfs.... Then an ACTUAL firefight opened up, and as Red team we were always under constant threat from the tank on our left side, so we were always paranoid of a running engine.... anyways, as the firefight was getting more aggressive on our left side(possibly the tank was moving up the hill) a whole attachment of our left side pushed to stop whatever the Smurfs(Blue Team) was trying accomplish, and we were barley holding onto our left side(we pulled so many players that way) I was trying to organize some actual resistance for our Middle since we began to get our ass kicked, only thing saving us was this trench position that actually was very good cover. After the whole battle between the left Flank was over(not sure who really won, we didn't push harder left and the blue team stopped shooting at us from the left flank as much so it was probably a stalemate) the Blue team began stacking bodies in the center much more, and our team was getting pinned down. I just got up out of the rear trench I was in and just shouted to push. Saw a few kids get up and try and take what ground we could and they got chewed up.... Then the pace began to slow down a little bit.

Then I just felt that "urge" like nothing was going to happen unless something dramatic were to occur. I got up and Just Shouted to my left and right, "Bad Company on me!!" I just began to run Like I have never moved on uneven ground in my life... I cleared our Trench line and just started bursting through the Blue Line and shot 1 kid who was sitting in a fox hole, shot another kid behind a water tank, Then I spun completely right and shot another person that was behind some bushes... Then I was still moving forward and then... it Happen, it was probably 6-10 Guns on me just emptying there Hoppers on me, I got hit at least 25+ times... at least. 3 refs came over with Towls to stop all the hits.

As I began walking back a Ref handed me a Medal and I could see my entire center stand up and push the entire line forward...

5min later the tank was mobile and gun downed all the center. That entire progression only lasted maybe 10min before we got pushed back again. But this is a memory I will never forget.

#8 TheAlmostPanda

TheAlmostPanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

Playing walk ons with a bud of mine at Warped Sports. They have this one field which is centered around a massive castle and tank at the top of a big hill. I'm playing with a pump and he has a garage sale spyder clone. Our team is attacking the castle, which is being defending by a few local tourney guys and your normal group of walk ons. On my body I have a full APP 50 rnd hopper, marker, and a foam sword. As soon as the game starts, I yell "For Narnia!" and charge up the hill. He points me to a channel of low-lying bush that runs up the hill. Hiding behind it, we army crawl a solid 200 feet uphill. Once we reach the top, I pull out my foam sword, and with gun in one hand and sword in the other, proceed to stab out players through the windows in the fort, firing the single loaded shot into a etek toting player. We then round the fort and attack the 10 or so people inside. After a frantic close quarters firefight with no cover, the dust settled. Needless to say we were shot out quite quickly, and got some great welts. As I looked back over to the ref, I noticed that some of the players I had stabbed were not coming out. The Ref walked up to the one particularly butt hurt guy who had just yelled "it's paintball, not F*cking sword Ball!", and said, "if he could get you with a sword, he sure as hell could have shot you out." and proceed to remove him from play Our team then went on the win because of the damage we have done.

Cattle die, kinsmen die all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish
nor a noble name.
- The Havamal

jacket for sale

#9 1shot

1shot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

One day wile playing a walk on game with my trusty PGP I snuck up on the a-posing teams main fort. I had no idea that their whole team of about 10 players had bunched up inside. When I turned the corner I did the only practical thing. In a loud commanding voice I demanded surrender and then proceeded to take cover. Every last one walked out with their hands up! Only then did it dawn on them! After that I proceeded to convince them they made the right choice with a shooting demonstration. I think they were surprised how fast someone comfortable with a PGP can shoot one. This happened a good 12 years ago and my cousin (who witnessed it) still loves to tell this story.

#10 1shot

1shot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

More of a collection of memories, I think most of us have done this once or twice. Shooting the cocky ahole who brought his space gun to over shoot all the newbs at the walk on game.

#11 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

More of a collection of memories, I think most of us have done this once or twice. Shooting the cocky ahole who brought his space gun to over shoot all the newbs at the walk on game.

This. I love eliminating pray and sprayers. Especially dome shots.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#12 SuicideLemming

SuicideLemming

Game on!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

My favorite shot in recent history has been on a hyperball field. I'm on about the 40 left tape and my friend is about center 30 or 40 from his side. I made a thread the needle shot through an area that couldn't have been any wider than one and a quarter of a paintball and gog him. The entire slit there was nothing but super bright pink. It was gorgeous.

#13 1shot

1shot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

Scoring a perfect dome shot with this piece of shit.
Posted Image

This is why I love my fellow pump players LOL! We can play with ANYTHING and still have fun!

#14 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

Have a few good memories. One I was playing walk on at a local indoor feild. It had the standard one story ply wood buildings. I decided to shoot the PGP that day and was having fun but was honestly not doing great at all. One last games of the day was a 4 vs 4 full feild elimination game.

Right off the break 2 players on my team got taken out trying to lane down the centre. I made it into a building while my team mate was pinned down behind some barrels beside the building I was in. He informed me fire was from the building infront of the one I was in (shared wall with my building but no door way between). I noticed there was a hole on the bottom corner of the ply wood so I got down slide the gun under the wall (could only manage that with a pistol) aimed up best I could and fired. Got the guy square in the goggles lol. All I heard was WTF were that come from. He walks out now it three vs two.

While I was on the ground an opposing player made it to a building diagonal from me. Soon as I stood up he fired narrowly missing. So got into a bit of a snapping battle with him. And got him out with my last shot. Popped in 1 of my 2 10rnd tubes. And moved up to the next barrels infront were my team mate was still camping.

At this point I had lost track were the other players were but it was 2 on 2 now so I felt pretty good. Next thing I know my team mate yells hit, we had got flanked I spin round pop off a un aimed kinda reaction shot and nail the oponnent in the leg but also take a round from him as well.

So we lost but in basically a 2on4 battle I took three out with a PGP and 11 paintballs felt pretty good considering how I normally do using the PGP. Reff was cheering me on rest of the night lol.
AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#15 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

Posted Image
First paintball gun that I ever held, and shot. Used to do target practice on an old picnic table in our back yard with this. One game I played with it, the pump broke off, slide right off the barrel or was pulled off. I only had a few shots left in the old cheese wedge. I got some one with a wicked (accidental and fluke) hook shot ... the ball took a pretty hard left turn and swung around the tree and eliminated the person. after I just sort of jammed the pump handle back into the slot and did the for my last 3 or 4 shots and ended up getting the final 2 eliminations vs a tippmann 98 custom and a pirannah that was like any old spyder mech clone at the time. For the time the opponents guns seemed pretty incredible at the time (this was many many years ago) but I was very new and not really any were close to what you'd call "good at paintball" yet. To get 3 kills for the win with a broken gun in your first year of play made for a pretty epic story after we all gathered up at the end of the game for our typical recap of the prior games event while we reloaded!

My biggest/Most impressive moment to this day happened a few years ago at scenario game. I was in a building that was at the bottom of a hill. The building was an old blown out red brick structure that was wide open with 2 walls about 2 feet thick that faced perpendicular to the enemy hill. So it was basically like the enemy had a side angle on our building. However at the front of the building there was some large oil drums, some wooden bunkers, and sand bags strewn about. Between myself and 3 or 4 newbie players that were particularly awful, we held off a push of over 50 guys. The people behind me got shot out early, which didn't end up mattering too much since the enemy believed they were still in, yet I was alone, with a VSC phantom, 200 paintballs and a bunch of 12ies. I personally eliminated somewhere from 35-50 guys. It was very hard to say because some would just turn around and run away after I put a shot in their bunker, but I can say for sure at least 35 confirmed by my shots alone. The game was a 200-300 vs 500 game and the point on the map I located my self had been abandoned by the rest of my team, as they were all trying to push the opposite end of the field to get an objective and left about 50 or so guys behind so they didn't get flanked, and I was on the farthest back side, in one of the most hostile (out of the main area) battles.

I put myself infront of the red brick building and used sand bags to make a pillbox style bunker, which consited of 3 large oil drums in front of me, with tiny gaps to fit my barrel through, topped with sand bags to give 100% protection from shots coming from the top of the hill dropping over onto my head. I had a sort of gauze type material that was fairly heavy and draped over the holes on the bunker on my side, so that I could pull it down like a flap that would block shots coming in, and had multiple flaps I could look out of and aim out of, with literally almost no way a paintball could come in, but I could get them out.

The hill the enemies occupied had 3 semi circular bunkers that were in a zig zag from front to back that could hold 3 to 5 people in each. However, on the run from one to another, I made sure there was never more than 2 people in each bunker. and at the same time, the bunker had large brick holes missing on purpose to be able to be shot through.

The hill was only about 20 to 25 feet at a manageable slope and it was about 75 feet to the first bunker from me, 85-90 to the second bunker, and 110-115 to the 3rd from me.

Long story, less long. I sat there and took them out one by one, in a ladder kind of style. They'd have 5 in the back, 3 mid, 2 front.. I'd take out the front first, work to mid. If anyone charged it was always alone (except one time was a pair of two, but the 2nd person ran too far past my building back into the crossfire of my team and his own team in another engagement. So I sat there, comfortably, on a sandbag, in a fortified bunker and had target practice. The way the game was set up there were reinforcements in 15 and 30 minute intervals. By the time I had taken out the group, The respawn firework was on a half hour delay right before their first push, so all of them were out for nearly the full half an hour. In this time, my team had won the engagement on the other side of the field, and was surprised when they arrived and swarmed "mt suribachi" (the hill was named for this scenario/field) At this point I was actually told by one of my team mates who had seen the previous battles unfold (thinking there was in his words "10 or 15 guys fighting off the hill" when he later found it was literally just me) to go and get the flag grab because I deserved it for single-handedly dominating their entire force on my own, and opening up the door for that flag that was the 2nd last flag, but eventually lead towards my teams victory of the 3 hour long battle.

It was such an incredible and unforgettable feeling, as I along with about 100 other team mates at that point literally bum rushed the hill and eliminated the last 5 or 10 players on the hill in a matter of seconds and took the flag. After this the final flag we took, we had a swarm of players, multiple hundreds of people just blitz across open field and guns blazing for one of the most epic finishes to any game I have ever seen or been a part of (it was really cool actually, because at this point I was on what they call "the berm" which was a bank on the side on the low ground in which the final flag was located, and I just lobbed pot shots in standing in the open basically spectating as my team swarmed the final flag, which was an easy flag after a day of hard flags so it was nice to just hang outside and watch after being a major part of one of the bigger flag grabs.

this was the most "legendary" game I've had, although I realize that playing certain games of speedball where I run snake side and do big damage or control an entire game, the small scale and fast pace of these games make it seem less impressive to me at least, even though I know it required much more skill to do what I do in the snake then it did to take target practice on some "walk on" level scenario players. I still just think the sheer volume of players I held off and eliminated and securing the foothold that was seemingly a big part of one of the biggest games i'd ever played in felt all kinds of awesome.

anyways, TL;DR... just read it :)

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg
Please feel free to private message me if you have a question about something I've posted!
If you show me an inch, I'll show you the dead-box.

-Brett

#16 Lewthor

Lewthor

Pumpmaster General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:10 PM

Way way back in the old days 1989 must have been. A buddy of mine from school and I went to the local field KEA Paintball. This was in a time before chronographs. Paint was $2.25/tube of 10. CO2 tanks weren't totally common most people still used 12grams. You maybe, MAYBE shot 50 rounds a day...a DAY!
At the beginning of the day everyone lined up and shot at a metal real estate sign from about 50 feet. DING...sounds ok...NEXT! So it went till everyone shot the sign. If it sounded hard you turned it down, if it was wimpy you cranked it up, till everyone was happy with everyone else's set-ups. From then on it was capture the fort/flag. I had a KP Rifle with a 40 round hopper. A plumber friend had cut off the feed tube and brazed on an elbow so I could have a hopper instead of the tube, I was labeled a "hoser" hehe. Anyway.....

First game I don't think I saw a single person from the other team. Everyone was sneaking around in the brush I think we all did a flanking maneuver on eachother cause we swapped bases. Game was a tie.
Second game, I got to finally shoot at someone!! One guy stayed behind at their base to "defend" up in the tower. We came up behind him and I was voted to shoot him cause after all I am the hoser!! I shot him in the back 1 shot. Yaaaa I spent 22 cents and shot out 1 person woohoo :) We take their base and win game 2
Third game we left 3 guys behind in the tower base. I was in the bottom of a 2 story fort thing looking out at our flag. Some sneaky bastage comes up behind me and half whispers thru the wall....surrender? I was like Ummmmmm, no? So I see his gun come over the wall and over my head, he shoots. (blind fire has been around a while!!) Not sure what he was trying to hit but didn't even shoot the wall inside my hut. "did I get you?" he asks. "Nope!" I reply. This happens about 3 more times with the gun coming over the wall and shots going who know where, followed by polite questioning. I hear him sigh and figure he's about to actually look in my hut finally. So I turn and put the barrel of my KP rifle on the opening. His eyes cross as he's looking down my barrel which is just about on his nose. (Mind you shop goggles were the norm at this time, face masks were new and not common, at least here) His eyes are as wide as a saucers and he goes white as a sheet. "OH GOD I GIVE UP!!" he squeels. "Figured you might" I reply.

After the game he comes and shakes my hand for not blasting him in the face. We all take a break at our fort. We all just sit around telling stories of where we were at and who got the drop on who, good times. Then people get feisty. I can shoot this, or I can hit that from here challenges were being thrown left and right. There was a storm door from a house about 40 feet away with the 3 small double pane windows in it. People were shooting at the windows from various positions and it became my turn to see if I could hit it. No problem!! I shoot....and the ball goes right thru the glass. Everyone stops chatting, stares at me, then the window, then back at me. "I think you might need to turn that down?!?" The guy I had just stared down in the hut about poo'd himself at the thought of getting shot point blank by that.

I went back to the car and called it a day cause I had no way to adjust the velocity with me. I replaced that KP rifle before the next time I played so I never did adjust the velocity. Many years later cleaning out a closest I find that rifle. I took it down to the local shop which by now had chronographs. 460FPS!!!

Ahhh the good ol' days :)
LEWTHOR

#17 Tancrad

Tancrad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

My first week using my new(to me) phantom. it was winter, the snow was very hard after a light rain the day before and was strong enough to mostly carry your weight, but you could fall though every few steps.

i pulled off a power slide down a not very steep hill, to behind a broken down boat. it was about 20-25 feet on my knees. and i snap shot a guy behind a house. in the front window, out the back window in the mask while i was sliding. i got goosebumps and was geeking out behind the boat for a good minute. best moment of my life so far.

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical,
Liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

#18 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

Dramatically bunkering the last guy on the team without him noticing with the hopper off on a brass eagle raptor pump.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#19 Mzee

Mzee

Paintball Magnet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

My first pump elimination came when some playa kept popping his head over the top of a bunker. He didn't know I was shooting at him because he would pop back down before my paint arrived. But, he was pretty consistent so I finally got it right and gogged him just as he came up. Not a skill shot by any means, but I was pretty happy with it.
Er du tokig? >B-D

#20 lashcoin

lashcoin

Chicken in the coop!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

Probably when I gog'd 2 guys in a row.

The game was about 5 minutes in so the bulk of the players were out, I think it was 3v4. Me and my buddy were on opposite tapes (me on left tape) and making our way up the field. I had a phantom, he had a PMR.
I was looking inside at the 30 entrance to snake when I heard some paint fly to my left. I shoot out once and just saw the most beautiful sight down the top of the barrel; fresh, clean goggles. I fired, but the dude ducked in too fast. I missed, but cocked and posted before he peeped out again. Gog'd. Ref calls game. As we're walking back to the pits I walk up to the dude I hit and say good game, make some small talk, you know the drill. His buddy comes running up with paint on his mask and tells me nice shot. I was like, "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? I only shot one dude" he said, "no, I was behind Chris and he ducked in and I was hit in the goggles out of nowhere." We all laughed and hung out during lunch. Pretty cool guys, later one of them returned the favor. :P
Posted Image
Purple CCI T-Stock
My Feedback 9/0/0
MAH GUNZ: Purple People Eater (CCI Phantom)
"A bag a day keeps the electro's away!"

#21 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

any pumpker vs someone with a semi capable of 10+ BPS is pretty awesome to feel

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg
Please feel free to private message me if you have a question about something I've posted!
If you show me an inch, I'll show you the dead-box.

-Brett

#22 schnips

schnips

Wicked Pissah Masshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

My first day playing with a pump. I still wasn't quite sure how to play with it. I ended up crouching behind a bunker near the right side toward the end of the snake. I must have been playing pretty tight because someone didn't see me there and started walking up the snake. I raised my phantom and shot without really aiming and gogged him. It took him so much by surprise that he fell on his ass.

Another time when I was much more used to pump play, I just spent the whole day playing super aggressively. I would sprint up to the 50 carwash right off the break, which I'm sure the other team didn't suspect because I kept shooting them out from there. On one occasion while at the 50, someone came up the Doritos and we exchanged a couple shots but missed each other. He took cover behind one of the Doritos and instant he was out of sight I rushed the Dorito and bunkered him. I didn't think it was particularly impressive but the ref was all Posted Image "holy shit I wish I got that on camera". The ref's approval made me feel like a badass.

Later that day the last guy on the other team was still behind the back corner where he started. He kept randomly switching which side he was shooting out of so I picked a side and hoped he wouldn't be shooting that way when I got to him...I was wrong. He shot at me but before he could I quickly bladed myself, stuck my phantom right up to him and shot. It felt pretty awesome dodging paint at point blank range and simultaneously one-balling someone.

Posted Image

What I have learned from the internet is nothing is safe.... Don't touch anything, don't eat anything and don't do anything.... EVERYTHING causes Cancer!

#23 thomas mendoza

thomas mendoza

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:54 AM

My best pump moment was when I went to my first game ever I had my cocker pump that I put together and I was playing againts a team training for a tornament and I was the last one on the field against 2 and took the first out when he was moving up to bunker me and I was in a snapshot battle with the other and ended up winning ....but the best part was the shock on there face when I told them it was my first time playing...ever :D

#24 andres77

andres77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

Yesterday was my first time playing pump. I have a electro and love shooting a ton of paint and getting a ton of people out but I wanted to try pump play. So I bought a 60$ sl 68 II and played the whole day with it. I may not have gotten as many people out as I would have had I played with my electro but each time I did it felt better then any with my electro
I was in a snap shooting battle with my cousin using my electro and we both come out and he shoots of 3 shoots at me while I shoot one, I saw it going strait for him and had to watch it. It ended up hitting him in the goggles. It was a 3 on one as my team got decimated and I ended up getting bunkered.

Another of my favorite moments was when the other team were lined up in 3 adjacent spools and didn't watch their left side and I went up the flank. The look of surprise on their faces when they got shoot was priceless.

I may not always play pump from now on but I'm definitely taking my sl 68 II out to the field every time.

#25 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

I like to say it this way.

SL-68II $90
Ninja 35ci 3000psi tank $35
CP reg extender $20
Palmers 12" .680 brass barrel $65
Tippmann 50rnd loader FREE with marker

Hitting your target 100feet away in ONE shot with a $210 setup while others and there expensive setups fire back shooting 13 misses per second......... PRICELESS

Edited by TinyBear, 28 May 2013 - 09:12 PM.

AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#26 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

I like to say it this way.

SL-68II $90
Ninja 35ci 3000psi tank $35
CP reg extender $20
Palmers 12" .680 brass barrel $65
Tippmann 50rnd loader FREE with marker

Hitting your target 100feet away in ONE shot with a $210 setup while others and there expensive setups fire back shooting 13 misses per second......... PRICELESS

More suppression at 13BPS, but okay.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#27 darknessclaw

darknessclaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

I have two very memorable moments, playing an Attack and Defend type game where there has to be at least one defender inside the fort at all times, I was chosen as the sweeper and I made my way down the left hill in the wooded side. Took out 2 people and then stayed put for a bit. I hear a chain of outs and hits and I believed I was the last one in the game. I nutted up and popped out, saw two guys lined up. Shot once, the one in the front popped up, the ball slid off the visor to his mask and popped the other guy in the goggles, both called out. Everyone saw that shot and I was stormed with "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN NICE SHOT, WHAT IS THAT GUN? A LASER POINTER?" I was using my phantom VSC style with an L stock.

Second one was on castle, I swapped from VSC to bottom line and this was my first game with the bottom line. We have a 20 foot rule so I had to sweep very wide around a tower, looked in, told the guy to surrender but he didn't and I tried to shoot him, I could not hit him for the life of me and he turned around with his stupid mini and was railing shots at me, I juked right and hit my macroline on a tree and it blew up, making a huge explosion like sound and air spewing from it, ref started laughing at me.

Not much of a memory, but I'm the only pump player on the field almost every time I go out there. I'm swarmed with people asking me what I'm using and why I am. People call me a masochist. <- Only get this feeling with a pump :]

Edited by darknessclaw, 30 May 2013 - 02:41 PM.

#28 Smidiet

Smidiet

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:59 AM

Playing a 3 man xball event on an all pump team and having two guns on me after the break because I cleared them out the last point
Posted Image

#29 1shot

1shot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:37 AM

This just happened recently playing stock pump. At the beginning of the day I was getting a lot of flac like"are you sure that's the appropriate gun for this game?" It was a large game and I was having one of those unusually extra good days. I was in the zone and felt unstoppable with my stock pump, LOL. 3 times I had cleared strong points leading the way, sometimes on my own wile the others just watched. I couldn't believe I was pulling some of this off. At one point I had an experienced player with an auto approach me and inform me he was going to follow me. It felt good to be recognized for not just playing pump, but for playing it well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users