1 reply to this topic

#1 Ohio86

Ohio86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hello,

I am currently moving somewhere close to South Kingston, RI. ( I might end up in Warwick depending on housing options and the job my fiancee gets).

I was curious if anyone recommends any specific paintball fields?

I like woods ball, but I'd REALLY like a full airball field to play at as well. If anyone has any insight that would be great!

-Andrew

Edited by Ohio86, 24 April 2013 - 03:22 PM.

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=138720 -Link to my feedback forum

#2 Mr. Reliable

Mr. Reliable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

If you still play I organize small pick-up games for woodsball in the Cranston area. Please let me know. You can message me, Mr. Reliable. Admission is free and my group is hoping to maybe enter some tournaments down the road.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users