Photo

What is your most memorable big game experience?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CrowsFeast1

CrowsFeast1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

Being somewhat new still, I thought it might be interesting to hear some peoples most memorable big game/scenario experiences, whether they were on or off the field.

As much fun as I have had on the field, getting behind enemy lines, making surprisingly long shots, and being aggressive and driving down the middle, my most memorable experience has got to be off the field at Fight for Asylum 2, hosted by PRZ.

I use a TM-7, and had to re-chrono prior to the night game (which I missed after a flurry of things all going wrong :angry: ). Throughout the day it seemed as if my velocity adjuster was backing out, and since the TM-7 is new to me, I turned the adjuster the wrong way when I went to re-chrono, and backed the bolt out... Seeing as it was dark out, and I didn't have a table to split the body and get it all put back together (tried turning the bolt back in and it just pinched the o-ring), I decided I would do it in the morning before the second day of games.

So the following morning, my buddy and I got out of our tent and went to MacDonalds for breakfast. I carried my TM-7 inside with a bright yellow barrel bag on it as well as my hopper, while clearly stating, "It's a paintball gun, relax, it's ok." Thankfully no one freaked out, we were able to purchase our breakfasts, and I was able to rebuild my TM-7 on the table after promising not to make a big paint mess. B) I got a lot of looks, and a couple members of the Corpse paintball team saw me. They wanted to get a picture, but I think he didn't have his camera.

So what events stick in your minds?

#2 Akkadian_Tim

Akkadian_Tim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

Trying to repair a Cyclone Feed that broke on me during the Viper Invitational Scenario at Sherwood Forest in 2008. Lots of fun trying to monkey with those small parts in the staging area....and dropping a small pin from the cyclone feed system in the grass did not make things go faster.

That was the last time I used that X7.

#3 Living Legends Fan

Living Legends Fan

The Scenario Paintball King!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

At a night game I was at this one year (Forget which one it was) the teams were very uneven like 16-30 and it counted for points so we were not able to split the teams up to be even.

So in order to give some kind of advantage we all started screaming random shit during the game, and I mean like ANYTHING that came to mind.

Edited by Living Legends Fan, 01 May 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Discovered LL3... Mastered LL4... Conquered LL5... Achieve Greatness at LL6... Prevailed at LL7...

What Does LL8 Have in Store?

#4 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

I recall last Living Legends, and seeing one of the most triumphant charges I have seen in a long time.

The mission was for a rumble box for the Visigoths to grab, while a New Empire squad had dug in along the trench and roadside, eager to hold their ground. We were trading paint, then the actual mission timer started. About 100 of us ran forward, pouring paint into their lines, bowling the first two lines back. We bounced from cover to cover, dozens of us continuing to pour paint at them. I made a daring slide and overshot my bunker, and ended up getting shot in the mask, so I quickly went back, and reinserted. By the time I had gotten back, (about 5 minutes), there were no New Empire in sight, the Horde had pushed all the way through the trench and were comfortably chatting around the rumble box, waiting for the next mission tasker.

So I took a couple guys, snuck through the backwoods and hassled the New Empire Base Defense for a bit lol.

Great times, can't wait for this year!

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#5 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

Pushing my entire center team by doing a suicidal Run across the middle of the field and taking out 3 players before getting smoked by getting hit at least 15 times... Blue team got so confused with chaos going on, the entire red team moved up.

Then a tank rolled up the hill and shot everyone.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users