• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 michael_mnm

michael_mnm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

first time i went to play i borrowed my couzions etek,rotor,tank,jersey,pants, and mask with mirror lens. everyone thought i was a pro and picked me first so the first game i ran to the other side of the field(speedball)and i thought i was still on my side and was on psp ramp and lit up everyone on my team and they came up to me after the came swearing and i forgot my barrel sock and accidently shot this kid around my age (12, at the time) in the junk point blank three times. everyone cracked up and refs gave him water. later that day we ended up talking and being friends and are now thinking of starting a team toghter. :)

PLAYING CFPS!!!!!!!!!

#52 michael_mnm

michael_mnm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

first time i went to play i borrowed my couzions etek,rotor,tank,jersey,pants, and mask with mirror lens. everyone thought i was a pro and picked me first so the first game i ran to the other side of the field(speedball)and i thought i was still on my side and was on psp ramp and lit up everyone on my team and they came up to me after the came swearing and i forgot my barrel sock and accidently shot this kid around my age (12, at the time) in the junk point blank three times. everyone cracked up and refs gave him water. later that day we ended up talking and being friends and are now thinking of starting a team toghter. :)

PLAYING CFPS!!!!!!!!!

#53 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,736 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

Quite an eventful day, haha ^^^

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users