• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

So I play at the field home to XSV, some are pretty cool like Ben, but there was one at the field today that was just a straight douche. I forget who he was, but he thought he was the total shits because he was playing recball with a splatmaster z100(I did it last week and played airball GOML lol) I tried telling him that if I had ammo I would join him and he straight ignored me(He knew I was talking to him) and brushed it off like "I play on xsv, I'm too agg for you hurr durr" And he never even finished a fucken game! He played for like 2 seconds and stayed back then walked off the field. Like really? If you're gonna try and be "cool" by playing with a splatmaster at least fucken move up and play not sit back, shoot at a fucken bunker then leave. Fucking douchebag.

So theres this group of pump of players, they're pretty cool guys and I have no problem with them, but one of them refs on sundays so all the refs are friends with him and his pals. These guys work as a legit fucken team which I like, they constantly call out positions which is awesome, but the refs want them to stay in as long as possible! Like I understand its probably more fun to watch them play than regular paintballers, but for fucks sake you don't have to try to take anyone out they call a paintcheck on. Theres like 2 refs that are just refs and don't give a shit about their friends and will call them out regardless. But at one point my uncle was in a little house/bunker and got splatter on him so then the pump guys are yelling at the top of their lungs for a paintcheck. So when he goes to check on my uncle, he TRIES to call him out, but my uncle kinda fights back saying like look at it again, its SPLATTER(Clearly was, it was all spray)so then the ref says "alright, I'll let it by this time" Are fucking serious?! Pisses me off since all these guys do is play Rec and theres like 8-9 of them so they never get split up.

Edited by Garribean, 03 May 2013 - 09:31 PM.

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

Tell the field manager.

#3 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

Tell the field manager.

It doesn't happen too often, just annoying as hell when it does. The field manager wouldn't really do much. He's cool, but I mean, what all can you do?

#4 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

I have only had bad luck running into "pro's" They all act like they are better than anyone or anything... unless they are getting paid by their sponsor to talk to you, good luck :)

D4-D1 Players are a different story, met few players that were really down to earth that were just "Traveling through".

#5 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

I have only had bad luck running into "pro's" They all act like they are better than anyone or anything... unless they are getting paid by their sponsor to talk to you, good luck :)

D4-D1 Players are a different story, met few players that were really down to earth that were just "Traveling through".

It's like dude, If I had the money and time I could do the same thing. It's not some fucken magic skill to become a pro player. Telford or however the fuck you spell his name, He's big a douche too. I like like 1-2 people on XSV and its only because they don't walk around like they can fucken take everyone one and win by throwing paint at them.

Edited by Garribean, 27 April 2013 - 10:26 PM.

#6 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

Well I'm not trying to speak about ALL pro's but a majority of them are pretty... crude

Teleford is a old grumpy style player, he's a good guy but years of being out in the sun to long has really fried his brain and his charm.

#7 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

Well I'm not trying to speak about ALL pro's but a majority of them are pretty... crude

I've met one... Nick Slowiak.

He is better than you will ever be at anything you will ever attempt.
Especially at being awesome.

I love you.

#8 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:08 AM

well when you have a fucking awesome last name like Slowiak you automatically become boss.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#9 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

Pretty much every pro player I have met have been chill as fuck.

#10 5ozofpain

5ozofpain

FUS RO DAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

Same here.

Feedback I LE AXE 

EKK ELITE

#11 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

Same here.

Same here
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#12 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

It's like dude, If I had the money and time I could do the same thing. It's not some fucken magic skill to become a pro player. Telford or however the fuck you spell his name, He's big a douche too. I like like 1-2 people on XSV and its only because they don't walk around like they can fucken take everyone one and win by throwing paint at them.

I'd really like to see you become pro just by throwing money into paintball.
Also, can't you spell? It's supposed to be "fucking" not "fucken".
Fucking get it right man, it's not that fucking hard, and people just think you are fucking annoying if you can't even write "fucking" right a single fucking time.

#13 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

Fucking get it right man, it's not that fucking hard, and people just think you are fucking annoying if you can't even write "fucking" right a single fucking time.

fucking right
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#14 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

It is 75% money and 25% practice or perhaps more like 50/50. or maybe Time plays the biggest factor. Honestly I don't give a shit though.

Edited by Syrellaris, 28 April 2013 - 05:33 PM.

#15 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

It is 75% money

No. No it is not.

I love you.

#16 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

lolpropaintball.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#17 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

Pro's have been pretty cool whenever I've spoken to them. Federov was chill, and Phoenix Contact was decently cool in helping me play. Dynasty guys I met at Huntington are bros, too.

Dicks I meet are D5-D3 guys, because they think they'll be the next big thing, but know little for the most part. At least D2/D1 guys are good enough to say they're better than most players, whereas you get brand new guys joining the scene in D4 thinking they know everything and will rise up to be Pro in like nothing.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#18 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

This is even funnier due to how hard XSV got their salad tossed in the champions div. at Dallas.

#19 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

fucking right

Hey watch your fucking mouth :P
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#20 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:45 PM

lolpropaintball.

#21 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:32 AM

It is 75% money and 25% practice or perhaps more like 50/50. or maybe Time plays the biggest factor. Honestly I don't give a shit though.

Right.. Because money can buy skill. :rolleyes:

#22 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

Right.. Because money can buy skill. :rolleyes:

I bought some Skil at my local hardware store just yesterday.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#23 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

I've met:Thomas TaylorMaximusLangDaltonPaxton SpickaAnd Nicky Cuba.
All cool but Taylor sounded sooooooo stoned...
As for the pumpers, shoot an electro.....
109.gif

#24 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

You fucken annoyed?

If you have money, then you can spend all your time playing/practicing. So really, all you need is money and time. Because playing paintball is so fucking hard. The more you play the better you get, durr.

#25 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

You fucken annoyed?

If you have money, then you can spend all your time playing/practicing. So really, all you need is money and time. Because playing paintball is so fucking hard. The more you play the better you get, durr.

You need some innate athletic talent and quick thinking. Money doesnt give you heart either.

#26 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:55 AM

Given the money to have proper insurance? Money could totally buy you a heart. You might not even need it, but money can still buy you a heart.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#27 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:15 AM

in this Day and Age...

Money -CAN- buy you anything... you suck at paintball for instance... practice every weekend and go to every pro clinic possible, bet you in 2 years you could ball with anyone.

#28 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

You fucken annoyed?

So you'll be the next Federov if you have money and time for it? I'd really like to see that. I mean, someone who is not smart enough to write the simple word "fucking" correct a single time, is smart enough to become a top level pro player. Of course. :dodgy:

Talent. Ever heard of that?

Also, have you ever set foot on a tournament field? Or in a national tournament?

Edited by Nobben #44, 04 May 2013 - 08:44 AM.

#29 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

money obviously buys you skill! anyone ever hear of bunker insurance? Posted Image
109.gif

#30 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

in this Day and Age...

Money -CAN- buy you anything... you suck at paintball for instance... practice every weekend and go to every pro clinic possible, bet you in 2 years you could ball with anyone.

This is oddly ironic considering your member title.Posted Image

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#31 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

You fucken annoyed?

So you'll be the next Federov if you have money and time for it? I'd really like to see that. I mean, someone who is not smart enough to write the simple word "fucking" correct a single time, is smart enough to become a top level pro player. Of course. :dodgy:

Talent. Ever heard of that?

Also, have you ever set foot on a tournament field? Or in a national tournament?

I did it spell it right at least once...
I can't spell and you can't read :D Awesome! How are you even replying if you can't read correctly? :o

Talent and skill are two different things.

Talent: A special natural ability or aptitude

Skill: The ability, coming from one's knowledge, practice, aptitude, etc., to do something well.

If I had the money and time, I could be. Please tell how you can be amazing at something 5 years from now only doing it once a month. Do you not realize how much these guys play? Or do you think they're just "weekend ballers" They have TIME and MONEY. And again, talent, skill, two different things.

You fucken annoyed?

You need some innate athletic talent and quick thinking. Money doesnt give you heart either.

Well somebody who doesn't like paintball obviously inst going to put all their money and time. Do you not understand that you can aquire, athletic talent and quick thinking by playing enough? That's my point. I'm not saying, oh you play once and you're damn pro. Its takes TIME.

Edited by Garribean, 04 May 2013 - 06:41 PM.

#32 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

There are people who've played pro in their early teens. Sure money helps but you can't polish shit into diamonds.

#33 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

There are people who've played pro in their early teens. Sure money helps but you can't polish shit into diamonds.

Exactly. There is a 15, or 16 year old on X-Factor, and one of the Edwards brothers on Damage is 17.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#34 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:08 AM

Exactly. There is a 15, or 16 year old on X-Factor, and one of the Edwards brothers on Damage is 17.

you're still bad taL
109.gif

#35 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

Do I even have to respond to this guy anymore? He's obviously bent set on trying to piss people off, and that you'll become the next Federov by pushing enugh money into it. Like that hasn't been tried and failed before. :rolleyes:

Get some experience dude, you might just learn a little about paintball, might. Stop trying to be an internet badass by dissing pro players saying they're only as good as they are becuase of money.
If you actually had some experience within the speedball scene you would know about all those thousands who has tried and failed to push tons of money to become pro.

#36 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

Do I even have to respond to this guy anymore? He's obviously bent set on trying to piss people off, and that you'll become the next Federov by pushing enugh money into it. Like that hasn't been tried and failed before. :rolleyes:

Get some experience dude, you might just learn a little about paintball, might. Stop trying to be an internet badass by dissing pro players saying they're only as good as they are becuase of money.
If you actually had some experience within the speedball scene you would know about all those thousands who has tried and failed to push tons of money to become pro.

I'm actually only dissing the ones I know. Not all pro players ;) lrn 2 read.

I'm actually just saying it is possible to become good by just throwing money into...

#37 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

someone who has an ass ton of cash, can put more time and money into paintball. someone with skill but no cash can't really go pro or put in as much practice I play alot of paintball and am going to have to stop tourney play as im out of work in a couple of weeks
109.gif

#38 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

Posted Image

#39 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

I'm actually just saying it is possible to become good by just throwing money into...

No, you said they're only good because they had the money. It's possible yes, and money doesn't hurt. But like someone else already said, you can't polish shit.

And if you're trying to be funny with the learn to read stuff. You're not. Sorry to tell you, but you just seem like an idiot.
But if you're trying to offend me. Then I feel sorry for you, because it isn't working, I know I can read just fine. But feel free to keep trying, I'm entertained by your feeble attempt at doing it. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm out, not gonna waste my time any more on you.

#40 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

No, you said they're only good because they had the money. It's possible yes, and money doesn't hurt. But like someone else already said, you can't polish shit.

And if you're trying to be funny with the learn to read stuff. You're not. Sorry to tell you, but you just seem like an idiot.
But if you're trying to offend me. Then I feel sorry for you, because it isn't working, I know I can read just fine. But feel free to keep trying, I'm entertained by your feeble attempt at doing it. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm out, not gonna waste my time any more on you.

You're so cool. Btw All these replies from you ;)

#41 TJO

TJO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

It is in fact possible to polish a turd, myth busters did it

#42 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

True story. How do you think Taylor swift, nikki minaj, and shakira still have a job.

Autotune ftw.

Edited by bassfisher, 08 May 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#43 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:36 PM

True story. How do you think Taylor swift, nikki minaj, and shakira still have a job.

Autotune ftw.

Lol autotune doesn't explain anything when the lyrics and tunes are still stupid.

Still a mystery.

I love you.

#44 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

Autotune ftw.

Posted Image
109.gif

#45 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

High fived bro
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#46 coleroeszler

coleroeszler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:25 AM

he cant spell and you have shit for grammar..... "can't you spell" is incorrect. thats saying can not you spell by using a conjunction. the correct phrase would be "can you not spell?"

sit down... :lol:

#47 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

he cant spell and you have shit for grammar..... "can't you spell" is incorrect. thats saying can not you spell by using a conjunction. the correct phrase would be "can you not spell?"

You did not use correct capitalization, or punctuation. You should also sit down.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#48 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

You did not use correct capitalization, or punctuation. You should also sit down.

You can't sit or stand! Why don't you keep writing.
Damn I'm good.

109.gif

#49 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

Damn I'm good.

109.gif

#50 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

Damn I'm good.

I'm not writing. I'm typing.

Posted Image

fuck yolo
#carpediem

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users