• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Crashd

Crashd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

Hello to all that visit this topic, and a special thanks to any who visit the website listed in this topic. I am an Independant Distributor for a company called Advocare( I do not work for Advocare ), as well as an avid paintball player who like alot of people either are too lazy to work out or just don't have the time. With that said, I have show and given an amazing line of products that greatly enhance my energy all day without crashing or even being jittery, helps replenish my bodies need better than gatorade ever thought of doing, and boosts my workout ( when I actually get off my lazy, too busy but and workout), as well as manage my weight without limiting what and how I eat ( I love food).If any of this interested you, contact me with any questions Email me, or just visit my website by clicking the link here My link. Again, thanks to all who view this topic and special thanks to all who view and/or purchase anythig from my site.

Thanks and God bless.

Edited by Crashd, 30 April 2013 - 10:35 AM.

#2 reflexowner

reflexowner

Unicorns eat tacos!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

It says "with crashing or even being jittery"
I think you mean without

#3 Crashd

Crashd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

your right, it was supposed to say without crashing...thanks for pointing that out...

It says "with crashing or even being jittery"
I think you mean without

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users