3 replies to this topic

#1 Birchs

Birchs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

Hi TechPB!

I'm extremely pleased to inform you West Virginian paintballers that a new paintball field will be opening up in Southern WV.

Lake Stephens Paintball will be located, obviously, at Lake Stephens, Glen Daniel. Glen Daniel is about 8 or so miles outside of Beckley, WV, which isn't but a 30 minute drive away. I am a seasonal employee of the RCRA, which oversees Lake Stephens and it's operations, and I'm extremely excited to get some people out here.

2013 is our pilot year of the paintball program, and we are beginning with a 17 bunker Speedball field. We aim to sell Paintballs, Co2 fills, and we will have 8 rental 98 customs for the time being. We currently do not offer HPA filling, however, Elevation Sports located in Beckley can fill HPA tanks. Our field aims to be affordable, safe, and extremely fun. We will open and operate the field based on a reservation system, you pick the day and time!

As it stands, we plan to order all of our items and have the field up and running within May.

Please give us a call, and let us know you're interested!!

-Logan

Lake Stephens Office #: 304-934-5323
Reservations@RCRAWV.com

#2 Birchs

Birchs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

I'm seeing plenty of views, but no replies :o

Please, feel free to post here if you have any questions about the paintball program here!

Thank you!

#3 Nategotskillz

Nategotskillz

Playing Since 05'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:11 PM

Glad to hear that there is a new field coming! Is the field currently up and running?

#4 Birchs

Birchs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:47 PM

As it stands, we have been extremely busy with other services in the park, and have not been able to focus on the paintball field as of late. However, now that our Memorial Day and Beach Blast events have come and gone, we should now be able to devote resources and time back into the paintball program.

Please, stay tuned!

Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users