Couple clarification points and miscellaneous comments:
- FreeFlow markers were made by Professional Paintball. Towards the end, they outsourced much of their milling to Taiwan. That decision (and the resulting drop in quality) put an asterisk on the record of what was otherwise a fairly reputable and renowned customs house.
- Westwood is not a company - it's a dude's last name and the name of a custom-milled 'cocker made by BBT in the late 90's. BBT's Westwood and BPS's Twister were among the first radically CNC-milled custom 'cockers. For what it's worth, both BPS and BBT are still around as shops/fields, and a next-gen Twister is due this year or next. The next batch of '09 Shocktech SFLs has been "coming soon" for 4 years - I wouldn't hold your breath for that one.
- As several posters have already mentioned, ICD, AGD, AKA and Belsales are indeed still around. Other than AKA's fairly recent re-release of custom Merlins and AGD's continued offerings of Automags, for various reasons none of these companies are currently putting out markers.
- IMHO, KEE should have coined their new 'cocker the WGP Resurrection. It'd be a more fitting name with that moniker than under the Empire branding, but hey, what do I know?
- All this talk of Disruptive... I've never even heard of them.
That's all I've got at the moment... Back to work...
Edited by riddler, 06 May 2013 - 10:55 AM.