#1 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

Hello Tech,

My other thread seemed to be a huge mix of mistakes.

So back on tryout dates. We will be holding TWO more tryout dates not to sure about when 100% will be in next 3 or so weeks. The last tryout date was a HUGE mess up do to I was suppose to meet multiple people and hold tryouts at the same date which messed myself up schedule wise. If you are interested or have any questions about the team let me know. I'm on almost every day in the afternoon. We are currently looking for 5-6 players to finish our roster off.

So for what Ohio Heat will be playing in is PSP events,A few race to D4's up in Indiana Plex or Kentucky Asylum. We will have a mandatory practice every month. You are expected to be at most practices.

Now for requirements: First off you must be able to practice atleast once a month sometimes two if we have a practice coming up of that month or in a few weeks of the event. Second is that you must have a way of transportation, I could car pool later on if it was an event or a big practice. Third you must have a steady income of atleast 100$ a month for outings. If it is a tournament fee we split the cost 7 ways. Next up you have to be able to pay for the team jersey that you will be wearing. Fourth you must be 14+ to join. 5th you must be competitive and have ATLEAST 1 1/2 years of experince and also must know postions on the field. Last is that you must have tournament ready gear. Yes I know that it is the player not the equipment but in tournaments that marker makes a huge difference between a spyder and etek from losing to winning.

If you are interested feel free to contact me at any time on PBnation or Techpb and I will get back with you as soon a possible.

-Thanks Dylan of Ohio Heat.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users