11 replies to this topic

#1 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

ok guys, i have come to a point where i realize that i need to lose weight. I am 14 currently weigh 270 and i am 6' tall. I have an xbox 360 that is so fun to play with my friends. i have noticed that whenever i feel like i should go run or something, that i decide that instead to sit down and play xbox for 6 hours, before going to bed. I now that i need to stop, but i feel like i am kinda addicted. should i sell my xbox to get more money for paintball?By the way, i have already decided that i am not getting any of the next gen consoles. Thanks for reading this far and thanks for any advice you give.
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,323 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

Smash the Xbox

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

OR you can just just play till your live runs out and not renew it. Or get all your friends into paintball and sell the xbox.

Smash the Xbox

He has to shit on it.

Edited by Garribean, 04 May 2013 - 04:04 PM.

#4 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

either sell it or dont get live ect. limit yourself as much as possible. try to stay away from games that get you ''addicted" (COD).
EXERCISE!!

#5 Village Idiot

Village Idiot

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

There's an Xbox 360 in my house and I haven't touched it in 2 months. I can either shoot people on line for pretend or I can gear up, go to the paintball field and shoot people for real.

Supreme and terrible Ra who maketh god and men tremble before Thee
I am counted amongst legions of the unrighteous who dread not being immersed in pits of fire

Those Whom the Gods Detest - Nile

#6 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

the thing is that i have about 9 1/2 more months of xbox live left in cards, and i have tried so hard to get all my friends into paintball, but they say, "It hurts too much," or, "I just don't feel like it." To me, i love paintball, but they dont, they love pretty much everything but paintball. also tallsmallboy, if i smash it, then i cant get money for a new gun.
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#7 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

As a bigger guy who has lost the weight (I played OL in college so was pretty big) and gained it back a few years later after getting injured the biggest thing is going to be your diet. Im recovering from a surgery currently and just getting back to trying to get back into shape and the first thing I have changed is what I am eating. Exercise obviously is going to help a lot but if you continue eating crap it won't make the difference you are wanting to see most likely. I would say sell the xbox if you aren't able to play modestly like you said, and its a distraction. I have always found it easier for the hard temptations to just eliminate them. Just remember to stick with it as it takes time and is a slow process. It takes 30 days to become a habit so set smaller goals for yourself to reach instead of say your ultimate weight you want to be do it in 10 lb increments and be proud of your achievements its a process that you just have to stick with. Im brand new to paint balling but I can tell you it is a lot of fun and everyone I have played with has been really nice as well. Best of luck to you!

#8 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

As a bigger guy who has lost the weight (I played OL in college so was pretty big) and gained it back a few years later after getting injured the biggest thing is going to be your diet. Im recovering from a surgery currently and just getting back to trying to get back into shape and the first thing I have changed is what I am eating. Exercise obviously is going to help a lot but if you continue eating crap it won't make the difference you are wanting to see most likely. I would say sell the xbox if you aren't able to play modestly like you said, and its a distraction. I have always found it easier for the hard temptations to just eliminate them. Just remember to stick with it as it takes time and is a slow process. It takes 30 days to become a habit so set smaller goals for yourself to reach instead of say your ultimate weight you want to be do it in 10 lb increments and be proud of your achievements its a process that you just have to stick with. Im brand new to paint balling but I can tell you it is a lot of fun and everyone I have played with has been really nice as well. Best of luck to you!

hey man, thanks for the input. I have been wanting to sell the xbox for a while now and i probably will. by the way, what field do you play at in kansas city?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#9 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

hey man, thanks for the input. I have been wanting to sell the xbox for a while now and i probably will. by the way, what field do you play at in kansas city?

Only been playing for 2 weeks lol my buddy and I are playing at Jaegers. They are in the caves so they can play indoor year round, and also have some outdoor fields to play on. Are you near KC?

Edited by cmc1367, 04 May 2013 - 04:49 PM.

#10 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

i live in kansas city also, sometimes i go to jaegers, sometimes 280, havent gone for a while though, been working up the money for my first real setup, i have a 68/45, some v-force profilers, a spyder fasta 18v, and am getting a smart parts vibe for 80
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#11 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

What is 280? I just bought my first gun this week I got the Enmey because I also wanted to get the free 120 day field pass for buying a gun through them.

#12 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

its another field, called 280 paintball. it is also in kansas city.
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users