5 replies to this topic

#1 TrisquitG

TrisquitG

Budget Balla FTW!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

ive seen people looking for new guns in the $300 price range, this video helped me a while ago while looking for a new gun, but to be honest... i dont agree with this video but, its personal opinion really.

Edited by TrisquitG, 04 May 2013 - 05:18 PM.

maybe getting shot at will really turn her on .... then yu can do her with your mask on .. sortof a whole darth vader thing ....
**heavy breathing** ..."WHO'S YUR DADDY" .. **more heavy breathing** .... "I'M YOUR DADDY" ...

lol

#2 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,627 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

Video is wrong given the fact that the Etek is a 'clear winner'.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#3 TrisquitG

TrisquitG

Budget Balla FTW!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

Video is wrong given the fact that the Etek is a 'clear winner'.

I agree. now that i kinda know more about these guns, i kinda have to disagree with them...

But as i said its a personal opinion I guess

Edited by TrisquitG, 04 May 2013 - 05:36 PM.

maybe getting shot at will really turn her on .... then yu can do her with your mask on .. sortof a whole darth vader thing ....
**heavy breathing** ..."WHO'S YUR DADDY" .. **more heavy breathing** .... "I'M YOUR DADDY" ...

lol

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,738 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hustle Paintball makes their sponsors very happy. :dodgy:

That said I still find their videos informative and entertaining and I got EXCELLENT customer service when ordering a tank and pack from them.

#5 TrisquitG

TrisquitG

Budget Balla FTW!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

That said I still find their videos informative and entertaining and I got EXCELLENT customer service when ordering a tank and pack from them.

They do have excellent customer service i do have to give them that. When they were out of stock of a nxe barrel plug, they gave me a hk barrel breaker for the same price as the nxe ($5.00) and extra stickers!:D

Edited by TrisquitG, 04 May 2013 - 10:06 PM.

lol

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,738 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

They do have excellent customer service i do have to give them that. When they were out of stock of a nxe barrel plug, they gave me a hk barrel breaker for the same price as the nxe ($5.00) and extra stickers!:D

That sort of how it worked out for me, and it was cool to talk to people I know from the videos in person on the phone.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users