• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 freedompaintbala54

freedompaintbala54

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:22 PM

I have the origanal g3 and I plan on going into tournaments around the area this summer. I know I need a new board but I don't know if I should get the upgraded g3 board or a virtue
Posted Image
g3 owners club/ speedball Mafia/Bunker Baller Club/hockey players club, superloaders club
80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that stuck to METAL and rock, put this in your sig!!!

#2 Dynexspice

Dynexspice

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

I'd probably get a virtue.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix

#3 freedompaintbala54

freedompaintbala54

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:50 PM

I know the virtue would be a better board but I want to know which one would be better for the price
Posted Image
g3 owners club/ speedball Mafia/Bunker Baller Club/hockey players club, superloaders club
80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that stuck to METAL and rock, put this in your sig!!!

#4 .Radix

.Radix

Dye Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:54 PM

I believe you can get a replacement board from G3 for free. The virtue would be better however.

#5 jkooomar

jkooomar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:44 PM

I believe you can get a replacement board from G3 for free. The virtue would be better however.

The stock replacement board has changable bps and u can make the psp ramping 3 shot. It's only 35 and well worth it

#6 freedompaintbala54

freedompaintbala54

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

does anyone know how high and how low you can cap the bps on the stock upgraded board cuz i'm leaning towards that cuz the virtue is $$$$$$
Posted Image

#7 jkooomar

jkooomar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:38 AM

does anyone know how high and how low you can cap the bps on the stock upgraded board cuz i'm leaning towards that cuz the virtue is $$$$$$

Anything up to 25

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users