• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 stevenpb13

stevenpb13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:43 PM

So I have friend that been playing for quite a while, and he got his angel a1 up and running and said he no longer had the need for his dp fx. it has a techt hush bolt and stock ram. He said he would sell it to me for 200 with out the barrel and would pay 50 for a new one? I don't know to much and was just wondering if it was a good deal.

#2 Cheeks

Cheeks

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

That's an extremely good deal. Find yourself a new barrel that suits your needs and jump on it! The fx was one of dangerous powers better guns. 200 bucks is awesome.

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:27 AM

For that price? Why not? Most DP markers have had a bad rep, but Fusion FX's seem to be the least disliked. I found them to be rather good at the time when I wanted one (2010ish)
For a new barrel, I would suggest looking at the Disruptive Barrels. Arguably the quietest aluminum barrels on the market right now, the Disruptive Barrels come with a long 7-8 inches of control bore, and your pick of either 5 or 7 inches of whisper quiet, calculated stepped porting. The internal finish is honed to a six micron honing, making the inside of the barrel practically a mirror. The porting is also on a ridge, which not only adds an aggressive look to the barrel, but also allows you to tape up your barrel for those rainy days, yet still retain it's whisper quiet sound signature. You can purchase the Disruptive One-Piece barrel for 35$, or the new Disruptive Deathtouch Two-Piece barrel for only 60$.

Disruptive One Piece Barrel
Disruptive Two-Piece Deathtouch Barrel

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#4 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

i can buy a better gun with 200 dollars than an FX, the fx is very hard on paint and is loud as hell

#5 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

If DP sold the FX for 250 then it'd sell much better and have a better rep.. BUT ANYWAYS yes it's a good deal.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

If DP sold the FX for 250 then it'd sell much better and have a better rep.. BUT ANYWAYS yes it's a good deal.

They totally could if they removed the OLED and switch it for an LED, and switch the two piece with a one piece, and reduce fancy milling, and they got themselves an amazing 250 $ marker.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#7 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

They totally could if they removed the OLED and switch it for an LED, and switch the two piece with a one piece, and reduce fancy milling, and they got themselves an amazing 250 $ marker.

Exactly. Prime example would be an Alien.. Chill on the milling and any fancy non-essentials. If they did that with the FX, I'd definitely begin recommending it as a starter marker.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#8 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

fx's are never good. Tell him I said nice a1
109.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users