4 replies to this topic

#1 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

I was wondering if steeel reserve was accepting new members. If so, do you guys have minimum age and experience requirements?
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#2 thepaintballkidd

thepaintballkidd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

Well I don't play for Steel Reserve, but I have played with them and it just by the look of them I can tell you that they all are "older" than most other players

#3 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's just that they're the one of the only teams at my field and I'm tired of playing with rentals.
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#4 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

i know the guy that runs steeel reserve... Bane... you would have to talk to him about setting up a try out...
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#5 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

Yeah, I played with them once and they all had egos and g6rs. My gun is nowhere near as good as those. I just don't want to look like an idiot trying to get on a team that doesn't need me in any way shape or form

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users