http://www.techpb.co...9

#52 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

That's the great thing about this. You don't buy comeplete hoppers from Simon. He sells the 3d printing design for the loader, and other people bring it to market. You can mix and match parts. Its the proflex of hoppers, minus the fact its not being sold as a complete product

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#53 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

Inception?

wrong inception. close.

im bad at being a smart ass

better to leave that stuff to me

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#54 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

i like how it can have a spring drive system and still go without batteries. thats a nice feature.

#55 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:04 PM

That's the great thing about this. You don't buy comeplete hoppers from Simon. He sells the 3d printing design for the loader, and other people bring it to market. You can mix and match parts. Its the proflex of hoppers, minus the fact its not being sold as a complete product

It's not being sold? It's open source. You can download the designs for free make it, get the internals and boom, you have it. He's not selling the design infact he's encouraging people to make it but the only thing he'd like is for the too put inception's logo on the side. He want's to see how much of a market there is and the feedback before he mass produces.

3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#56 Senior SL8R

Senior SL8R

World Domination.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

Yes, It's an open source project. He said It would be to risky to put this before his other projects. He is not producing this himself.

I am providing the files, as open source, on my website, a link can be found on [/size]www.inceptiondesigns.com which will take you to the area of my forums where you can download the files to rapid prototype the body shells, battery door and rip drive knob.]

it is using the standard catch cup right out of a Halo B.

I decided to do something different, and since it was too risky to put this project before others I am working on, I decided to give the files away and see what the community does with it.

I'd love to build an open source community that makes and can be rewarded for doing cool stuff like this and that fills niche product needs. Maybe doing this is a way to kick that kind of thing into existence. If we achieve that it would be a pretty awesome day I think.

- Crew 343 - D5 -
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users