2 replies to this topic

#1 AJ1337

AJ1337

MEOW :3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

I'm having some issues with replacing my Geo2 solenoid's gasket seal, the thing is, the stock one from the factory came with the filter preinstalled (also with a sort of cut-out for the filter screen) but the new replacement i recieved has the filter completely separated( a piece of metal screen with a sort of cupped shape to it), and either way i place it (whether it be filter below gasket with the cup curve facing downward or upward) it seems to not fit correctly with the marker body as the solenoid itself does NOT fit flush with the body (even when not aired up) and when i air my marker up, after 50(more or less) shots it starts to progresively leak worse and worse until it's imposible to play with the marker.

I only emphasize so much on the solenoid gasket because it's the only posible reason for a leak from the solenoid after the ball check assembly and spool pack have been replaced, that or my solenoid housing is warped..

please help :C

Edited by AJ1337, 07 May 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#2 Soundwave

Soundwave

I win paintball.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

Honestly, I'd send it in to be repaired.

There's only so much I can tell you before I'd need to look at it myself.

The only thing I'll ask is, with the body separate from the frame, where does the leak seem to be coming from?

Posted Image

My Moderator Application: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=196721

#3 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

Here. Wipe my balls off your face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

^, if i can't fix it, i trust PE to

Member of Hooligans D4 Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic