• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Etha_Pro

Etha_Pro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Hey guys yall are probably thinking if his name is Etha_Pro that probably he has a Etha... but no. I have had my eye on that gun for a while and i want you guys opinion on the marker you guys rock thx for the help

#2 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

WAY better guns for the price. not worth it imo

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

Not worth it.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#4 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

Not worth it.

Agreed.

For the price of an etha you could get a used axe, invasion, marq 6... Plenty of better options.

#5 Zephyr-_z

Zephyr-_z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:01 AM

considering the etha comes with a better barrel, case, parts from its parent marker (ego/geo) and also is classed as an entry marker (when its doesnt shoot like one) and the axe is supposed to be the high end speedball marker from empire and they are being compared id save the $140 and get an etha

:tup:

Zephyr-_Z.png

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

It does shoot like an entry marker. By industry standards, entry should be 250-350 dollars. You know whats in that price range? Mini's, crossovers, and a world of used mid ends. Also, barrel is the same, case wont affect gameplay, and it shoots like a...Ego? Except with more vibration near the grip.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#7 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

considering the etha comes with a better barrel, case, parts from its parent marker (ego/geo) and also is classed as an entry marker (when its doesnt shoot like one) and the axe is supposed to be the high end speedball marker from empire and they are being compared id save the $140 and get an etha

:tup:

So basically you just told him to spend more on an etha than a "high end".
No
An axe, invasion, or vice would be 100x better than an etha AND be cheaper.

#8 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

For the price new the Etha is a great little gun and if you only want to buy new I'd say go for it. But if your ok with buying used the axe would be your best bet at that price range.
My link D.A.M.Baller321 feedback
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#9 RampageEtek3

RampageEtek3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:35 AM

Idk why people rag on the Etha, it's a great gun. Shoots very nicely. I do have one for sale in my sig, any takers?

#10 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:19 PM

Idk why people rag on the Etha, it's a great gun. Shoots very nicely. I do have one for sale in my sig, any takers?

Because its not worth $400 new, at all.

Used, the $250 price is much better.

#11 250 cal pntball

250 cal pntball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

GET A USED MARQ 7 WITH UPS FOR $300 EASY!

I play anything.

My setup ~ Dangerous Power Revi with a Techt bolt, 68 4500 empire tank, Dye Rotor, Dye I4s with amber and mirror lense, valken redemption pants, Empire 2012 Contact Jersey, Nike Cleats

#12 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE AXE EVERYBODY
IF YOU AIN'T SHOOTING AXE DEN GET THE FUCK OFF THE FIELD
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#13 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

The axe is a good gun in its price range but you went a little too far. I had an axe le pdd and I loved it but there are still better guns then the axe. With guns like the lv1, the dm, and many others out there that was a very blind bold and ignorant statement to make. Is the axe a great gun? Fuck yeah. Is it the only one that belongs on the field? Fuck no. There are still better guns out there.
My link D.A.M.Baller321 feedback
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#14 afmoa

afmoa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

Will you sell me YOUR Axe (used) for the price I paid for my Etha (new)? Didn't think so. I want an Axe, but got the Etha for now. I didn't trust buying used and couldn't find a used Axe for less than $600 locally. The Etha is a great gun IMO.

#15 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

Will you sell me YOUR Axe (used) for the price I paid for my Etha (new)? Didn't think so. I want an Axe, but got the Etha for now. I didn't trust buying used and couldn't find a used Axe for less than $600 locally. The Etha is a great gun IMO.
I'm sorry but where are you that you can't find a used axe for under $600?!?! Axes are $460 brand new
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#16 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:45 PM

The axe is a good gun in its price range but you went a little too far. I had an axe le pdd and I loved it but there are still better guns then the axe. With guns like the lv1, the dm, and many others out there that was a very blind bold and ignorant statement to make. Is the axe a great gun? Fuck yeah. Is it the only one that belongs on the field? Fuck no. There are still better guns out there.

I understand that, I'm making that comment based on the fact that this thread is about mid-ends... Will I prefer high-ends over mid-ends? Fuck ya but most people don't want to open their wallets that far open for a sport (not talking about used because I don't trust buying used)

#17 afmoa

afmoa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

[quote name="afmoa" post="3248129" timestamp="1372991675"][quote name="Pvlacrosse14" post="3247307" [/quote]I'm sorry but where are you that you can't find a used axe for under $600?!?! Axes are $460 brand new[/quote]

The used guns I was looking at included tank and hopper and sellers were unwilling to split it up...

I like the Axe and will probably get one eventually. I would not consider it an entry lever gun.

#18 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:01 AM

[quote name="afmoa" post="3248293" timestamp="1373035545"]

[quote name="afmoa" post="3248129" timestamp="1372991675"][quote name="Pvlacrosse14" post="3247307" [/quote]I'm sorry but where are you that you can't find a used axe for under $600?!?! Axes are $460 brand new[/quote]

The used guns I was looking at included tank and hopper and sellers were unwilling to split it up...

I like the Axe and will probably get one eventually. I would not consider it an entry lever gun.[/quote]

Look here on the bst or trademygun.com... You could find guns for a good price... I almost guarantee that you could find a used axe for under $400

Edited by Pvlacrosse14, 05 July 2013 - 11:01 AM.

#19 afmoa

afmoa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

I'm sorry but where are you that you can't find a used axe for under $600?!?! Axes are $460 brand new

Was playing at an indoor field tonight with my Etha. I had invited a bunch of co workers so brought extra money for lots of paint. Then nobody showed from work. Another player just happened to of brought an Axe to sell. :-) Long story short- now I do own both!!

Axe is quieter and smoother like everyone says. Etha is lighter and easier to snap shoot with. I couldn't really tell a difference in accuracy. Both are excellent guns. It comes down to personal preferance. I recommend trying to shoot both and then decide.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users