14 replies to this topic

#1 Cheeks

Cheeks

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

Other then looks Idk. I was currently out of paintball when the original came out

#2 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

go for the z2. they are similar but the shells of the z2 are considerably better and much more durable.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#3 Fssto

Fssto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

Just get the z2. I never messed with the original but I love my z2. Amazing hopper. If you do get the original I'm sure they work really good as well. Depends what your wallet is like I guess lol

#4 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

do you mean the ACTUAL original prophecy? or the V2 cause the original was le piece of shit. Z2's are much better but V2's can be had pretty damn cheap nowadays
109.gif

#5 Totes Magotes

Totes Magotes

Latress on the menjay.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

do you mean the ACTUAL original prophecy? or the V2 cause the original was le piece of shit. Z2's are much better but V2's can be had pretty damn cheap nowadays

I have an original prophecy and I bought it new when it first came out and have had no problems with it. I dont see how its a piece of shit. What about it makes it a piece of shit? Maybe you could explain why you dislike it before calling a product shit.

Sure the shell isnt as sturdy as the z2 but if you're tight on a budget there is nothing wrong with the og prophecy.
Posted Image

#6 Cheeks

Cheeks

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

I'm buying the hi cap prophecy z2 I was just wondering the differences. Its on hopper I don't know a lot about.

#7 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

I have an original prophecy and I bought it new when it first came out and have had no problems with it. I dont see how its a piece of shit. What about it makes it a piece of shit? Maybe you could explain why you dislike it before calling a product shit.

Sure the shell isnt as sturdy as the z2 but if you're tight on a budget there is nothing wrong with the og prophecy.

Uhhhhhhh... the shells of the very first edition of the prophecy broke extremely easy I would know I dove and the right side of it literally shattered I'm pretty sure you have the v2 bud
109.gif

#8 Totes Magotes

Totes Magotes

Latress on the menjay.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

I'm buying the hi cap prophecy z2 I was just wondering the differences. Its on hopper I don't know a lot about.

Keep in mind there are trade offs when using hi cap loaders.

pros:
-amount of paint it can hold
-less time reloading
-less chance of overloading and paint spilling

cons:
-weight
-maneuverability

For me personally, I dont like the extra weight on top of the gun I prefer the weight on my pod pack instead.

Posted Image

#9 Totes Magotes

Totes Magotes

Latress on the menjay.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

Uhhhhhhh... the shells of the very first edition of the prophecy broke extremely easy I would know I dove and the right side of it literally shattered I'm pretty sure you have the v2 bud

No i dont, I have the original prophecy. not the v2 or z2. The original one with the plastic feedneck not the aluminum insert like the v2 has. I have yet to have a problem. But maybe im lucky?
Posted Image

#10 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

No i dont, I have the original prophecy. not the v2 or z2. The original one with the plastic feedneck not the aluminum insert like the v2 has. I have yet to have a problem. But maybe im lucky?

Well you know... I have fucking HORRIBLE luck with hoppers
First Z2 glitched
second Z2 glitched
third Z2 caught FIRE
Rotor jammed making me lose tournament for team subbed in for
Pinokio Jammed (I'm apparently the only person to ever witness a jammed Pinokio)
Halo B Motor burned out
Velocity Junior lid ripped off and lost all screws
Prophecy shattered

Only hoppers to never fuck me over were the VL super feed or some shit, and the gravity hopper

Edited by Jawz, 11 May 2013 - 10:58 PM.

109.gif

#11 Fssto

Fssto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:02 PM

Stop using loaders and just put them in yourself lol

#12 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:10 PM

First Z2 glitched
second Z2 glitched
third Z2 caught FIRE
Pinokio Jammed (I'm apparently the only person to ever witness a jammed Pinokio)
Halo B Motor burned out
Prophecy shattered

Only hoppers to never fuck me over were the VL super feed or some shit, and the gravity hopper

Really its just the salt water...... Shark boy.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#13 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:26 PM

First Z2 glitched
second Z2 glitched
third Z2 caught FIRE
Halo B Motor burned out
Prophecy shattered

Really its just the salt water...... Shark boy.

The fuck is wrong with sharks murderer?
109.gif

#14 Cheeks

Cheeks

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:21 AM

Well maybe just the z2 then! It's between that at the rotor. But I want to buy brand new. I really like the idea of the hi cap.

#15 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

Well maybe just the z2 then! It's between that at the rotor. But I want to buy brand new. I really like the idea of the hi cap.

Yea it gives you the adjustability of bigger loader or lower profile. The spire released one too if that turned you away from it. I would go with the z2 though just because it's cheaper haha
109.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users